• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Awesome! Needs to be an option in the game for those who are into futa!
It'd change to story/add way too much work for it to be reasonable, basically I'd have to make two games, one with futa and one without, but it's something I want in any future endeavors where I can incorporate it better.

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
It'd change to story/add way too much work for it to be reasonable, basically I'd have to make two games, one with futa and one without, but it's something I want in any future endeavors where I can incorporate it better.
Why not add a new Character?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Why not add a new Character?
Takes time to develop a character and while I know a lot of people don't really care about that, I do. And while there's a still a chunk of content left, it's not enough to make a new character arc, I don't think.
Also I wouldn't be able to realize what I want to do with it in this game, it just doesn't really fit the narrative, it'd just be shoehorned in on the side.

Reactions: GroPin and Mytez

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Takes time to develop a character and while I know a lot of people don't really care about that, I do. And while there's a still a chunk of content left, it's not enough to make a new character arc, I don't think.
Also I wouldn't be able to realize what I want to do with it in this game, it just doesn't really fit the narrative, it'd just be shoehorned in on the side.
Never having developed a game, so can't really think of everything.
I have to agree, if the character is to be a good enough character, it would need some back story, and that would take it's time.
But, if now it's the 0.12 and the if projected is 1.0, there could be enough time.
But, I'm not the story writer and won't presume to know the end of this story.
I'm only a reader, and so far, a very pleased reader.
Not the missing what doesn't exists kind of reader.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
But, if now it's the 0.12 and the if projected is 1.0, there could be enough time.
That's not how versioning works(not that I'm an expert), although I bet there's someone out there who actually does their versioning that way.
The zero is for when the game is ready to be released.
The middle number is for major content additions.
The last number is for hotfixes.
So say I make 8 more content releases and 5 more hotfixes and the game is ready for final release it'd be 1.20.10.

I'm only a reader, and so far, a very pleased reader.
Not the missing what doesn't exists kind of reader.
Cool, glad you like it. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Hey Fasder, if you were looking for what fans would think of a Futa in your games, (not saying that was what you want). But I would support a game by you with Futa. I am not really into Futa on male, but I do like some Futa on Futa, and Futa on female. And I like your work so I would give it a honest try.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hey Fasder, if you were looking for what fans would think of a Futa in your games, (not saying that was what you want).
Sure, I like to hear what people think, whether or not I'll agree with it or not is another question. :)
But I would support a game by you with Futa. I am not really into Futa on male, but I do like some Futa on Futa, and Futa on female.
Then we're more or less on the same page.
It wouldn't be mandatory, it would probably be similar to how watersports is set up, either you'll get a "do you like futa" question at the beginning of the game or it'll be something like how Helen is set up where you can turn her down and skip all/most of the sexual content.
And I like your work so I would give it a honest try.
Thanks I appreciate that!

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
That's not how versioning works(not that I'm an expert), although I bet there's someone out there who actually does their versioning that way.
The zero is for when the game is ready to be released.
The middle number is for major content additions.
The last number is for hotfixes.
So say I make 8 more content releases and 5 more hotfixes and the game is ready for final release it'd be 1.20.10.
when you actually release the game, just have it sit at 1.0.... The first number means that it's a major patch (only applies after you hit 1.0; release). the (typical) versioning goes | MAJOR.MINOR.HOTFIX |

it's all just semantics though.
If you want to know more, you can go to semver.org/

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
when you actually release the game, just have it sit at 1.0.... The first number means that it's a major patch (only applies after you hit 1.0; release). the (typical) versioning goes | MAJOR.MINOR.HOTFIX |

it's all just semantics though.
If you want to know more, you can go to semver.org/
Yeah, I know that's usually how it's done, but then I'd probably should've reset the hotfix numbers for every minor release too. So more so to keep it consistent I figured I'd keep the minor version and the hotfix version as well. :)
We'll see, maybe people are more used to the 1.0 without all the additional numbers.

Reactions: slayerfox

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Liking the game, but I've hit a roadblock here (playing on speedrun mode)

At 9.1.34/Breakfast with Sarah and Jenny. I'm in the New House ( past the point of "See what's Sarah is up to"), but I can't interact with anything, to pass the time. Basically, can only switch between locations, until passing out from exhaustion/advances time by three hours ( from 8.00, and skipping the event, at 10.00).

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Liking the game, but I've hit a roadblock here (playing on speedrun mode)

At 9.1.34/Breakfast with Sarah and Jenny. I'm in the New House ( past the point of "See what's Sarah is up to"), but I can't interact with anything, to pass the time. Basically, can only switch between locations, until passing out from exhaustion/advances time by three hours ( from 8.00, and skipping the event, at 10.00).
Click on the clock.
Also there's a tutorial menu in the game where this question is answered.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes