Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
i just have a quick question. Is there a problem with the watersports part right now no matter what i do i cant get the trigger seen to activate and have no options to do it is the menu or anything like that but still a very amazing game

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i just have a quick question. Is there a problem with the watersports part right now no matter what i do i cant get the trigger seen to activate and have no options to do it is the menu or anything like that but still a very amazing game
There is no trigger scene anymore, you enable it at the beginning of the game.

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
There is no trigger scene anymore, you enable it at the beginning of the game.
thank you for the very fast reply i must of just got a bug for my download because i never got the option to enable it but keep up the amazing work and wish you all the best

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
thank you for the very fast reply i must of just got a bug for my download because i never got the option to enable it but keep up the amazing work and wish you all the best
It happens just after you are able to explore the different locations for the first time.
There used to be a "would you like to see a tutorial" part there so maybe you just skipped over it.
Also, it was added in this update do if it's an old save then you're kind of screwed.
If you want I can enable it for you.

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
It happens just after you are able to explore the different locations for the first time.
There used to be a "would you like to see a tutorial" part there so maybe you just skipped over it.
Also, it was added in this update do if it's an old save then you're kind of screwed.
If you want I can enable it for you.
i would love that thank you so much and your a very friendly dev i have talked to some who can be very angry at the slightest question

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i would love that thank you so much and your a very friendly dev i have talked to some who can be very angry at the slightest question
Well, sometimes it gets a little annoying answering the same questions over and over, especially if there's already information about what they're asking about if they just actually looked. :)
Yours is a legit question though, I'd say you have an old save so you were just screwed by my changes to the game.

Reactions: Leonidas

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
Well, sometimes it gets a little annoying answering the same questions over and over, especially if there's already information about what they're asking about if they just actually looked. :)
Yours is a legit question though, I'd say you have an old save so you were just screwed by my changes to the game.
Thank again and i hope you have a wonderful day and best of luck with future games you decide to make after this one

Reactions: Fasder

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I thought now that MC and sister declared there love. They would have a lot more sex. Now all it seems is I get to watch Jenny and Jenna having sex 3 to 4 times a day and MC and sister do a lot of hand holding. Come on Faster. I love this game but give us something. Maybe one repeatable sex scene at least that MC is not sitting back watching like "hmm I wondered how that position looked like", "maybe I'll just go hold my sister's hand and imagine what it feels like". PLEASE, #MORESISTERSEX.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ok, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I thought now that MC and sister declared there love. They would have a lot more sex. Now all it seems is I get to watch Jenny and Jenna having sex 3 to 4 times a day and MC and sister do a lot of hand holding. Come on Faster. I love this game but give us something. Maybe one repeatable sex scene at least that MC is not sitting back watching like "hmm I wondered how that position looked like", "maybe I'll just go hold my sister's hand and imagine what it feels like". PLEASE, #MORESISTERSEX.
What are you talking about? There are a lot of sex between siblings, just not everyday. I think you are missing something.

Reactions: Fasder and Abîme

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
There's already a random repeatable scene with Sarah.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
There's already a random repeatable scene with Sarah.
I'm sorry i must be missing it. I am at the point where Helen has joined the team. But all we do is sit in a tub or I watch her work out. Or talk at breakfast and dinner. (To the other girls. BTW). But please don't take as critasisem. Maybe I just don't know how to relate with someone who is unsocial like MC to me it seems I would be all over her. Not just watching her.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm sorry i must be missing it. I am at the point where Helen has joined the team. But all we do is sit in a tub or I watch her work out. Or talk at breakfast and dinner. (To the other girls. BTW). But please don't take as critasisem. Maybe I just don't know how to relate with someone who is unsocial like MC to me it seems I would be all over her. Not just watching her.
It's not always available, there's been a lot of sex leading up to this point, I don't want to overdo it, there's still a big chunk of game left. I also really dislike when you have sex and jerk off like 10 times a day because reasons, this way it still feels somewhat special.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
It's not always available, there's been a lot of sex leading up to this point, I don't want to overdo it, there's still a big chunk of game left. I also really dislike when you have sex and jerk off like 10 times a day because reasons, this way it still feels somewhat special.
Ok, I can wait. But why you have to constantly tease me with Jenny ALWAYS taking something up her butt (that is not MC). And I have to be like "nice but, no time for that I have to go learn how to program." Lol.
Sorry, love you Fasder!
(You always respond to us and that is awsome, even if we are just gripping)

Reactions: Fasder

Kamehameha

Aug 5, 2018
I'm currently stuck at the Birthday party part, I don't know how to get any more affection with Jenna and Jenny as well as I think there was a glitch because I don't have the computer charging cable at all even though, I already got the cable from the scene with Helen where she needed help with her computer. Can anyone help me?
Also I'm really enjoying this game too so good job on the game!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes