realschmoove

Feb 18, 2019
I'm gonna start and tell you that this is a great game that i really enjoy. But I have a problem. The scene with Sarah's Project won't trigger although I have accomplished all of the requirements (according to the WT). I looked through this thread but couldn't find any solution.
Thanks for any advice.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
so why don't I ge the option to work in the office with helen sarah and jen?
It's bugged.
I don't know how to get any more affection with Jenna and Jenny as well as I think there was a glitch because I don't have the computer charging cable at all even though, I already got the cable from the scene with Helen where she needed help with her computer. Can anyone help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene with Sarah's Project won't trigger although I have accomplished all of the requirements (according to the WT). I looked through this thread but couldn't find any solution.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
i have no "unknown" left..no idea how i finished everything ..i just clicked stuff and stuff happened..no rhyme or reason in my play ..LOL and it worked!!
This ... this is the making of a fabulous game ... no hiccups, no bumps in there, just fluid gaming packed to the brim with plot, fantastic visuals and daring dialogue. Game on!

Reactions: Fasder

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I haven't played this since v8.03. None of my saves will load, one crashing with the below message while the others drop me back to the start menu:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "X:\Games\Life-0.12.05-pc-fixed-&-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Life 0.12.06
Sun Mar 31 22:31:55 2019

I can't remember if this is one of those I quit because the dev forced us to start over or not, (September was a long time ago). Does anyone remember if that happened to this game? If it didn't, any ideas why my saves won't load?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I can't remember if this is one of those I quit because the dev forced us to start over or not, (September was a long time ago). Does anyone remember if that happened to this game? If it didn't, any ideas why my saves won't load?
I've been actively working and patching the game to make old saves compatible, sometimes it doesn't work.
I've only solved your error once and there's no guarantee it works, but you can try to press rollback a few times, if the game either crashes or you get put in the main menu I have no solution for your problem.
There's also a section title "Known Problems" in OP which details some solutions for other errors and issues.

Reactions: Canto Forte

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Wow...
I have played this game long time ago and back in that days it was good but sexuality was missing. I believe most of the ppl quit playing after that and unfortunately i am one them but right now it is perfect (especially water sport parts)

But unfortunately this game really lacks of popularity compare to the other games(probably because of the reason that i mentioned above). In order to fix that maybe you should contact one of the moderators and ask them to put your game in to the featured section. I don't know this can fix the issue but it might help it.

And thank you for making such a great game.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know what all 9 of the optional scenes are? I'm missing one and I don't know what one and there is no longer any question marks on the checklist

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
In order to fix that maybe you should contact one of the moderators and ask them to put your game in to the featured section. I don't know this can fix the issue but it might help it.
That's not up to me or anyone else, it's up to the moderators/staff to pick the games that are featured.
And thank you for making such a great game.
Thanks for playing.
Does anyone know what all 9 of the optional scenes are? I'm missing one and I don't know what one and there is no longer any question marks on the checklist
I changed one of the optional achievements which resulted in people who'd gone past that point to not get it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What do I need to do to start the content with the mother?

I can only visit the house with her in it, but can't see anythign without a ladder.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes