hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
Nothing... I changed an old achievement which caused this one to not be recorded in old saves.
The achievement in question is when you peek on Sarah in the shower.
I went ahead and changed it with the developer console so that it reads 9/9 for you.
i have same problem too with 8/9 on the Optional achievements, how to fix it??
what's the final stat in v0.12.07
mine:
Sarah 55/55
Jenna 40/40
Jenny 40/40
Helen 35/35

magus448

May 22, 2018
Fingers still crossed for a fourway with them... :sneaky: Or at least each couple goes at it next to each other with occasional looks at the other couple.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Fingers still crossed for a fourway with them... :sneaky: Or at least each couple goes at it next to each other with occasional looks at the other couple.
They seem to be proper lesbians, not the kind we usually see in other games than end up with a guy balls deep in them. Which is a shame, because I really really like them, they are easily my favourite untouchable cockteasing characters in any VN I played, so I wouldn't really mind if they are just there doing their own thing.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I think one of them had a boyfriend before or I'm getting games blended together again.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think one of them had a boyfriend before or I'm getting games blended together again.
I started the game a long time ago and I only remember them exclusively interacting between each other. But now that you say so, I remember a small dialogue about that. So probably one of them is bi. But overall MC doesn't seem willing to "cheat" , so if we want some action with them, it's probably on sis' hands.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Sandbox in which most of your time in the game is spent napping to regain energy, and wandering around empty spaces that costs you energy. If you can maintain enough energy you can work at a pizzeria for $10, but a slice of pizza costs $12, a hammer costs $50, and a dildo $100. Lots of hot models in bikinis but nothing really possible to do with them except be a perverted peeping Tom. No sort of consensual relations of any kind. One single instance of nakedness from peeping in shower if you're into that. Lots of repetition with no clear point or direction. Not my game at all.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
If you can maintain enough energy you can work at a pizzeria for $10
And the school every day.
Lots of hot models in bikinis but nothing really possible to do with them except be a perverted peeping Tom.
I beg to differ.
No sort of consensual relations of any kind.
Again, I beg to differ.
Lots of repetition with no clear point or direction.
You can turn off the repetition in the preferences menu. I'm working on making things more clear, but thing take time.
Not my game at all.
Sorry to hear that, hope you find something else!

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

Hello!

I think things are finally getting back on track, at least a little bit.
I've gotten quite a lot done this week, and hopefully I can get more done during the weekend.
I've rendered I think two new bonus pictures and implemented two. I'm a little hesitant to if I have enough of them in the first part of the game, because once I start implementing the bonus pictures in the new house, it's going to be very inconvenient to implement new ones for the first part.
They are all numbered with unique ID's, so picture 3 of X, which means that you'd want to make sure you get them all before the story progression prevents you from getting them. I think the total, meaning X might be adjusted first for the first part of them game, and once you have reached the new house the total will rise. I think maybe I could give them ID's automatically rather than hard coding them, which would solve my issue, but I don't really know that I want their ID's to be dynamic.
The poll was pretty interesting sitting at 5 in favor in favor of the extension and 4 for a smaller update. I wasn't really sure how to interpret that at first, but I think I'm just going to compromise between the two. I'll likely do a small scene while I do renders for the story scene and that'll be that, maybe I'll try to get more re-renders in there too. 69 render have been posed as of now I hope to get these done soonish(20 left).

I've also implemented the little thing I was talking about a while ago where you now see the corresponding chapter in the walkthrough rather than the <unknown> entries, I hope this'll help out a bit with navigating it since it's become quite large.
An alert system has been going through my mind quite a bit, and I've finally gotten a working design going in the game. As of now only Sarah's scenes have alerts and I've worked through half of Jenny's scenes.
This is basically just data entry at this point, but I'm quite happy with how it work/looks. It'll help out quite a bit with some of the "what do I do now" issues in the game, I think so I want to get it done before release.
I'm feeling really good about all the small things for the game and it's going to be interesting to see what people think once I've at least gone through and re-rendered the renders I don't like. Paired with the new features and the bonus images the early game should be quite different from before.

Then I have a couple of ideas for new scenes that'll work early in the game, but that'll be after the re-renders are done.
I'll probably go through and do some balance changes as I do the final testing of the game, I did that for the last version to but I've since gotten a couple of ideas that I can implement that'll make it feel more polished.
That's about all I got, so all in all, I'm doing all I can to get back on track and I've been getting traction and gotten a decent amount of stuff done. Not nearly as much as I should've but better than before.

I hope you guys enjoy your weekend, I'll keep working as much as I can and we'll see how things go.

Kind Regards, Fasder

Fasder Glad you fell better, love your game:love:

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes