Apr 16, 2019
About to start this game. I see it has incest tag and its on Patreon, but doesnt it needs a patch file to change it then?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Stuck.. a nudge would be grand.

Need battery for lap top. Had extra office scene after thesis, Helen is 25 of 35, going to lunch does not add points.
going out I night I do not run into Helen, tho it shows her "walking"
What am I missing?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Stuck.. a nudge would be grand.

Need battery for lap top. Had extra office scene after thesis, Helen is 25 of 35, going to lunch does not add points.
going out I night I do not run into Helen, tho it shows her "walking"
What am I missing?
You're taking the wrong turns.

Reactions: Hawkthorn

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #74

Hello!

I've been quite productive this week, writing and posing/rendering a short scene, or it's one scene with two variations to it. It just finished rendering the new renders, 27 in total which puts means we have 117 "normal" renders, there's also 14 currently implemented bonus images and two more that I haven't put in the game yet, there's also six bonus renders that will be in the new house, but because of the ID issue I talked about in the last update they won't be implemented until all the bonus pictures in the old house are done.

So in terms of story and "main" content the update is largely finished, but I do want to get some other stuff done, mainly this is related to the bonus images. Reasonably I could probably delay it, but I'd rather just have it over and done with so that I can continue move forward in that department rather than going back and forth.

Basically I have a bit of busy work left and I'll try to get some work in during the weekend, hopefully it'll be enough for a release early next week or so. I don't want to give any exact number here, but it's not very far off.

Also I've been feeling pretty darn good the last few days so that's a good sign, although it's likely that this will go back and forth as I get better. Although I think the worst of it is probably behind me right now.

Basically I have a bit of busy work (and probably a few more bonus pictures) and a few choices to make before the release is done, I hope to get most of it done during the weekend, but I do like to take the weekends of out of principle so we'll see just how far I get.

Have a great weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

Reactions: UncleVT and Mytez

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Looks promising. Another one added to my 'watch' list which is bigger than that of our National Security Agency :cool:

bananafish_1

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone else having an issue where you can't load from a previously saved game on mac? I've saved at different points a couple of times and when I try to load the game, it takes me back to the menu. When I check the contents of the extracted game, there is no save folder to be found either.

Very frustrating cause it's a pretty repetitive game but those twins are absolute perfection.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where you can't load from a previously saved game on mac? I've saved at different points a couple of times and when I try to load the game, it takes me back to the menu. When I check the contents of the extracted game, there is no save folder to be found either.

Very frustrating cause it's a pretty repetitive game but those twins are absolute perfection.
I made some changed a few updates ago which made some saves break, there's a section in OP called "Known issues" that details a couple of solutions depending on what issue you're having.
Unfortunately I've never been able to figure out the issue where you just end up in the main menu.
Your best alternative if it doesn't work is to re-play the game on fast(er) mode.

Good luck!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes