IamJAG

May 14, 2020
View attachment 935217
Totally didn't miss the third anniversary of the game, I was just busy with... eh... stuff... :oops:

Anyway, happy holidays everyone and happy anniversary to myself. :giggle:
Speaking of mate, I tried to find word of when the next update/rebranding would be coming about, but couldn't. Sorry for my lack of detective skills. What's the word?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. dev had to let his week slip on a low brow ... hope cheers come a knocking soon:

DEC 18, 2020 AT 6:46 PM

Dev Update #154

Hello!I've been struggling a bit this week,
lots of sleeping and feeling very tired.
Still no straight up deep depression though.
That said

• Sad
Reactions: lockhear

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Speaking of mate, I tried to find word of when the next update/rebranding would be coming about, but couldn't. Sorry for my lack of detective skills. What's the word?
So .. dev had to let his week slip on a low brow ... hope cheers come a knocking soon:

DEC 18, 2020 AT 6:46 PM

Dev Update #154

Hello!I've been struggling a bit this week,
lots of sleeping and feeling very tired.
Still no straight up deep depression though.
That said
Well, that's just the first part of the weekly update. Things are moving forward, I've just not had much energy to do stuff this week. Did laundry the other day and then I slept for 18 hours, so yeah...
Things are moving forward, I've started setting up scenes to render. When they're done I need to do playtesting of the new stuff, then it's time for release.
Late December/early January is likely, but since I am "unstable" it could be longer.

If people want more details, then you can get access to the weekly updates I make for $1.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Well, that's just the first part of the weekly update. Things are moving forward, I've just not had much energy to do stuff this week. Did laundry the other day and then I slept for 18 hours, so yeah...
Things are moving forward, I've started setting up scenes to render. When they're done I need to do playtesting of the new stuff, then it's time for release.
Late December/early January is likely, but since I am "unstable" it could be longer.

If people want more details, then you can get access to the weekly updates I make for $1.
Ok cheers mate, your health comes first though. Rest up and get well soon, Christmas is literally round the corner now!

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Events that can only be seen in old houses have been added. So, do I have to start over?
If you want to see them, yes.
They are however, optional, so you can continue with your old save if you so choose.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes