Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Next update ??
Still in the process of writing the "main scene" of the update. Once it's done I need to render it and then I can do play testing and release.
I don't really do deadlines as they tend to impose a bunch of stress on me, which is something I'm already struggling with.

That said, work is moving forward, although I'm also doing some work on my next project in between.
The deciding factors of the speed is mainly my mental health, my level of energy and my ability to focus, all of which are in a better state right now, but may turn unexpectedly.

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Still in the process of writing the "main scene" of the update. Once it's done I need to render it and then I can do play testing and release.
I don't really do deadlines as they tend to impose a bunch of stress on me, which is something I'm already struggling with.

That said, work is moving forward, although I'm also doing some work on my next project in between.
The deciding factors of the speed is mainly my mental health, my level of energy and my ability to focus, all of which are in a better state right now, but may turn unexpectedly.
Dude, keep yourselve !!!!

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
why this dude earns only $200 on patreon? The games looks ok
I'd probably be doing a lot better if I could release regular updates, unfortunately I can't due to health issues.
Understandably people don't want to support someone who can't deliver something, which is a shame but the reality is it's usually about what you get for the pledge.

Thanks for the kind words. :giggle:

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
I'd probably be doing a lot better if I could release regular updates, unfortunately I can't due to health issues.
Understandably people don't want to support someone who can't deliver something, which is a shame but the reality is it's usually about what you get for the pledge.

Thanks for the kind words. :giggle:
Dude, your game is REALY GOOOD !!!!! Just keep going !!!! And a lot of GANGBANG ANAL scenes !!!!!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
from the comments i know that game's main LI Sarah is a slut (please don't reply me to say she's not a slut. fits my definition of a slut perfectly). Is it possible to completely ignore her in this game? i don't want to have anything to do with her.

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
from the comments i know that game's main LI Sarah is a slut (please don't reply me to say she's not a slut. fits my definition of a slut perfectly). Is it possible to completely ignore her in this game? i don't want to have anything to do with her.
No.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bcn

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i know that she was in love with her brother but she knew that's not possible and that's why she started fucking around without any commitments and feelings.

thanks for the reply. Don't wanna discuss any further about why i still think she's a slut despite of her reasons. best of luck for your game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Being a

Is not accurate d... you just argued she is one because she has very precise and strong reasons.

Man eater 101 is precisely that ... her urges come first to anything and anyone else.
strong reasons? just because she could not get the dick of the man she loved she started having dicks of other guys.

Man eater,wild,confident or independent whatever you say, it won't change the fact for me. As i said i don't want to discuss any further and there's nothing you can say to change my mind. better we leave this discussion here before this discussion gets off-topic. Definition of slut is different for every individual anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: Ennoch

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a dicussion ... please do not get out of love with this game.
Gurls are very intricate models of our own desire ... which is to say: we see in them what we want of ourselves.
For me, gaming means giving up the reigns, trying to stay in the moment of each scene.
Gurls that are distant do not want to be saved or tamed, they just want a tiny bit of love for a fraction of their life.
I am grateful, as a gamer, for the opportunity to explore and see what a gurl might do/think of MC.

For everything else ... game oN!

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
Oct 8, 2019
Oi Fasder I love your story, not a big fan of the name because it is difficult to search when I forget to add your name. Anyway, I am wondering if you plan on making it possible to rename Mark. I am not criticizing just asking if it will one day be possible. Either way keep up the good work.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Oi Fasder I love your story, not a big fan of the name because it is difficult to search when I forget to add your name. Anyway, I am wondering if you plan on making it possible to rename Mark. I am not criticizing just asking if it will one day be possible. Either way keep up the good work.
The name of the game is changing, so hopefully that won't be an issue in the future.
I have no plans of implementing name changing. Would be easy enough for someone to make a mod to do it though.

And thank, glad you like the game. :giggle:

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes