DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I didn't connect the dots, despite Sarah's inner thoughts gave that away... and I asked that before even playing
Well there are a few other choices around that might have trouble getting pregnant by themselves, that could help out if they have a wish to have kids. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
that's not the point....
damn it Fasder stop making me love Sarah even more!
Yeah the love between Marc and Sarah is very healthy if you forget they are Bro-Sis, though of course that is part of their love and care for eachother and their acceptance of the other.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
that's not the point....
damn it Fasder stop making me love Sarah even more!
:devilish:
Yeah the love between Marc and Sarah is very healthy if you forget they are Bro-Sis, though of course that is part of their love and care for eachother and their acceptance of the other.
Yeah, was kind of tired of the abusive, shitty relationship in other games.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
cant load my save. and last save was very very long ago. I guess no way to fix it?
View attachment 749166
Don't think I've seen this error before. How old is it?
I've seen similar ones which are caused by running the game without extracting it from the zip, but it's a different error.
You're also running 0.15.00 which has a known bug in it, I suggest you patch it even though it will most likely not fix this issue.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
cant load my save. and last save was very very long ago. I guess no way to fix it?
View attachment 749166
Also, if this is the web version, I suggest you download one of the official versions (MAC/Windows/Linux) since those are the only ones I maintain personally.
the66 makes a port for Android which seems to work well too.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
it is web version. I usually try out games there before downloading etc. To be frank I am not very aware of proper ethics in this type of games so I assumed games on webs are similar to downloaded games from here (it must be, right?).
Either way, thx for the info. Good game, I liked it.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
it is web version. I usually try out games there before downloading etc. To be frank I am not very aware of proper ethics in this type of games so I assumed games on webs are similar to downloaded games from here (it must be, right?).
Either way, thx for the info. Good game, I liked it.
Personally I don't really care about piracy, without it no one would even know of my game.
But as with anything that is not from the official source, the web version being a prime example, there can be problems with implementation and other issues.
F95 usually does a good job at giving out "clean" versions.
That said, I spend a lot of time on this game and it's hard work to make so if you like it and can support me, then I appreciate that a lot.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Personally I don't really care about piracy, without it no one would even know of my game.
But as with anything that is not from the official source, the web version being a prime example, there can be problems with implementation and other issues.
F95 usually does a good job at giving out "clean" versions.
That said, I spend a lot of time on this game and it's hard work to make so if you like it and can support me, then I appreciate that a lot.
I think a lot of devs owe a great deal to F95 because I'd be willing to bet that it's how most people know of and chose to support all the incredible adult games being produced, yours most definitely included. :giggle:

Also, I know the twins are 100% lesbian and totally in love wiith each other, but dear God, I still can't help but hope that they will, at least once, take the MC's D. :cry: I mean, are they, or at least one of them, not even a little bit curious? :sneaky:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I think a lot of devs owe a great deal to F95 because I'd be willing to bet that it's how most people know of and chose to support all the incredible adult games being produced, yours most definitely included. :giggle:

Also, I know the twins are 100% lesbian and totally in love wiith each other, but dear God, I still can't help but hope that they will, at least once, take the MC's D. :cry: I mean, are they, or at least one of them, not even a little bit curious? :sneaky:
Yes, F95 is a big reason why these games even exists and you can make anything from them whatsoever. Doesn't mean it's all good though, but personally it doesn't bother me too much.

I guess you'll just have to wait and see. :WeSmart:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, that's a 'no'? :ROFLMAO: (jk)

I shall wait eagerly (but hopefully not too much longer ;)).
Well I would say the whole setup for it is there on the caring front between the four and interest, just Fassder did such a great job on showing the love between twins and Marc and Sarah as separate pairings without need to take it further for them. So it will take some work to make it seem reasonable Twins will start to include Marc and Sarah in their relationship and other way around. I think twins actually like Marc too much as a little brother to safely just play with him. Well those sisterly feelings though might work for him/them and Sarah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Maybe my morals and view of the world is somewhat warped or twisted, possibly because of my asocial tendencies (personality disorder and more) but if you disregard the sexual content of this VN I think it's actually quite wholesome.

And yes that includes the incest (see first line of this post).

My main reason for thinking so is that while yes it's incest and in real world settings it would not be a good thing for society in general if it became a normally accepted thing (inbreeding is just bad, period.) in the case of the mc and his sister they're both asocial types, they're both adults and consenting and their relationship so far is one of mutual respect, love and understanding plus she's incapable of becoming pregnant so 0 chance of inbreeding.

Add the outgoing twins and the whole thing becomes an almost perfect example of how people can help and lift each other (which ideally we all should) to overcome problems, hardships or crises be it personal, societal or career wise.

Sorry for the long post out of nowhere, was browsing the forums and got to thinking so when i pop'd in here to check for updates I just had to write something.

It's just beautiful really, love your work Fasder.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
but if you disregard the sexual content of this VN I think it's actually quite wholesome.
You don't consider anal fisting wholesome? :cry:
It's just beautiful really, love your work Fasder.
Thank you, that means a lot, it's very much what I've been trying to convey with the whole story... that and big round boobies... :devilish:

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
You don't consider anal fisting wholesome? :cry:

Thank you, that means a lot, it's very much what I've been trying to convey with the whole story... that and big round boobies... :devilish:
Eh i guess you're right, wholesomeness depends on whom you ask, much like the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" does it for all things beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful! onwards to Anal! ahhhh Anal.... Yeah gotta admit seeing beautiful women performing any and all things anal debauchery is just.. *blissful sigh* heaven...

I try not to judge when it comes to kinks. Except for scat, that's shit's just nasty.

And boobs, nice big round soft boobs mmmmm.... yeah can't ever go wrong with boobs :)

Last edited:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Karinakitty is streaming Life over on goohshi in case anyone wants to watch:

Reactions: DA22
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes