DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well that is questionable if Sarah is the Sister, been awhile played last update, but the amounts he dumped in her should be plenty enough. Quite a load of sex scenes including vaginal with the sister and more, sex with the teacher. Twins have loads but not with MC and the mother, well I do not think Marc could ever be seduced into doing her even out of pity when she finds out he has exactly the size she loves. :p
If the thinking face is about Sarah. There are serious sex scenes with her in second part game after Marc gets kicked out by Mother, but do not want to spoiler anything. They are even quite hot to be honest.

If it is about the Twins, well the setup and caring among the three is there, but Twins relation is focused upon themselves as Marc is focussed o nSarah. Pretty sure something will happen there at certain moment, but not sure how Fasder will spin it to make that logical they make that step to eachother as well and they include Marc in their relationship.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I bought it at the store. By the way, are there any events that require this in a new home?
Not sure actually, might be used on one of the weekend scenes, but I don't think so. I'll have to figure something out or disable them.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder, can you spoil us with some nice Sarah's render, please? :love:
Maybe... haven't been feeling very inspired to make any lately... give me some ideas!

Raptus Puellae
Guess you didn't hear the news, eh? :HideThePain:
Checked. Sarah have better ones. Time to add Discord Rule 10: 'No big-round-boobies better than Sarah's.'
Sarah do have some of the best ones, so no need for that rule. :devilish:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Sarah, standing in a shallow water of hidden forest lake during sunrise. Dressed only in some kind of transparent thin top. Her back turned to camera, trees and bushes mirroring in the lake surface filled with morning sunlight. Stares dreamily into the distance.
Oof, that's a lot of work, I'll see what I can do.

• Haha
Reactions: lockhear
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes