DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So to put this into perspective...
Diane was sort of a loose element when I first started, I debated making her an older sister or something instead, but she stayed as is when I managed to figure out the plot a bit better.
When I did figure it out though, it became very clear she would not be of much interest for the player in that she's not a very nice person. So I floated the idea of giving her a visual overhaul, but I was faced with resistance when I talked about it.
I kept writing the story and even though she's kind of a cunt, people wanted more content with her. From as much as I could gather, they wanted some sex scenes and since Mark is off the table, which I've talked about multiple times I opted for someone else to fill that void. It fits her character to do something like this and just kind of falls into place quite well.
Now to the part which I was kind of surprised about. Even though I've repeatedly mentioned that I don't want to make any parent child content, some have expressed disappointment over this scene. It never occurred to me that anyone would be displeased by seeing someone they find attractive have sex. Although in all fairness I do enjoy voyeur/exhibitionism, so maybe that's a part of it.
Personally I see now problem with her sleeping with someone else because she's a plot element, she'll not be involved in any sexual way with the rest of the cast, which leaves masturbation scenes, which sure... I can do that too. My fear is that this won't be enough and I'll still hear about people wanting more "sexual" scenes with her or something like it.
Now... I can remove it/replace it, because it serves no purpose other than pleasing the people who've asked for it. That said, a lot of people who comment on this particular scene generally dismiss the game outright before even trying it just because of this very minor detail. To me those kinds of people are not a huge loss, which might seem a bit dismissive or arrogant, but it's my general feeling as of now.
Maybe I'll change it, maybe I won't, only really time will tell.

I've also planned to have Diane in my next project, so there will be more of her in the future, albeit with a visual overhaul for the better.

I have a pretty clear vision for what's in store for the future, she was never intended to be part of the "main cast" as it doesn't really make any sense with what I have yet to write on the story.
Yeah it would take quite a big change of heart for her to become part of the cast in any believable way and Marc is not the type to have revenge sex of any kind with her against her wishes.

Reactions: Fasder

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Diane was sort of a loose element when I first started, I debated making her an older sister or something instead, but she stayed as is when I managed to figure out the plot a bit better.
When I did figure it out though, it became very clear she would not be of much interest for the player in that she's not a very nice person. So I floated the idea of giving her a visual overhaul, but I was faced with resistance when I talked about it.
I kept writing the story and even though she's kind of a cunt, people wanted more content with her. From as much as I could gather, they wanted some sex scenes and since Mark is off the table, which I've talked about multiple times I opted for someone else to fill that void. It fits her character to do something like this and just kind of falls into place quite well.
Now to the part which I was kind of surprised about. Even though I've repeatedly mentioned that I don't want to make any parent child content, some have expressed disappointment over this scene. It never occurred to me that anyone would be displeased by seeing someone they find attractive have sex. Although in all fairness I do enjoy voyeur/exhibitionism, so maybe that's a part of it.
Personally I see now problem with her sleeping with someone else because she's a plot element, she'll not be involved in any sexual way with the rest of the cast, which leaves masturbation scenes, which sure... I can do that too. My fear is that this won't be enough and I'll still hear about people wanting more "sexual" scenes with her or something like it.
Now... I can remove it/replace it, because it serves no purpose other than pleasing the people who've asked for it. That said, a lot of people who comment on this particular scene generally dismiss the game outright before even trying it just because of this very minor detail. To me those kinds of people are not a huge loss, which might seem a bit dismissive or arrogant, but it's my general feeling as of now.
Maybe I'll change it, maybe I won't, only really time will tell.

I've also planned to have Diane in my next project, so there will be more of her in the future, albeit with a visual overhaul for the better.

I have a pretty clear vision for what's in store for the future, she was never intended to be part of the "main cast" as it doesn't really make any sense with what I have yet to write on the story.
So we can call that Diane the boring path until there is a better path for her to take.
Diane could have been the older sister. Mark could have been living with those 2 and no need of a mom.
It could still be easily changed with a patch or name change to make more sense of the story.
Diane takes the path of only being interested in money and her image.
Later something is done about her cause she needs to learn her place.
Many ideas come to mind as how to deal with Diane and make her more submissive in later versions...peace.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So we can call that Diane the boring path until there is a better path for her to take.
Diane could have been the older sister. Mark could have been living with those 2 and no need of a mom.
It could still be easily changed with a patch or name change to make more sense of the story.
Many ideas come to mind as how to deal with Diane and make her more submissive in later versions...peace.
No, the story falls apart without her character, I could make another visual representation of her and redo a bunch of renders, but that all takes time to do. Either way, you wouldn't get to see her boink Mark because I don't really feel like adding another character is necessary or something I'd want to do at this point. Also I'd have to figure out what to do with her in my next game if her visuals are changed. There's a bunch of stuff you guys are not aware of at this point in the story.

The two later remarks might be the something other developers would do, but I don't think it makes sense with the characters I've made.
What I want to do with this game is to tell an entertaining story and support it with fun, dirty sex. I'm also not really into BDSM, so there's that too.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is not the story fasder is trying to tell, it is in a way a very loving story with an egocentric Mom on the side that is just there to get a few things moving that never really was that interested in or knows her children.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No, the story falls apart without her character, I could make another visual representation of her and redo a bunch of renders, but that all takes time to do. Either way, you wouldn't get to see her boink Mark because I don't really feel like adding another character is necessary or something I'd want to do at this point. Also I'd have to figure out what to do with her in my next game if her visuals are changed. There's a bunch of stuff you guys are not aware of at this point in the story.

The two later remarks might be the something other developers would do, but I don't think it makes sense with the characters I've made.
What I want to do with this game is to tell an entertaining story and support it with fun, dirty sex. I'm also not really into BDSM, so there's that too.
I still don't get why Sarah keeps giving $300 a week and doesn't spend it.
Is he saving it for a car or something?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
$150 for lube??
Is it made of gold or something like that.
Is it used for Botox Syndrome, maybe?
Maybe it makes your A..S look younger.
Well since you have money aplenty why would you not want to see both sides of those scenes. :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game crashed after Helen had a 3some with the twins and Mark went upstairs to have sex with Sarah.
So I'm stuck cause it keeps crashing.
Anybody has a save after that?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, I did.
So I'm guessing I have reached the end of this version cause I see nothing new.
Plus it says I have reached the minimum payment when I try to work.
Probably yes. If you check the achievements menu you can see how many of the main story scenes you've completed. When all of them are completed, then you're at the end of the current version.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
[snip]
Oh, there may be a tiny bit of a misunderstanding there, Fasder. I don't mind the mother content, or do expect some sexual content with her involving her children. I just posted that because somebody asked what her content is in this current version, and mentioned that the game denotes the scene as NEW (which the exclamation mark is all about afaik) while I think I have seen them before.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Oh, there may be a tiny bit of a misunderstanding there, Fasder. I don't mind the mother content, or do expect some sexual content with her involving her children. I just posted that because somebody asked what her content is in this current version, and mentioned that the game denotes the scene as NEW (which the exclamation mark is all about afaik) while I think I have seen them before.
I see, my bad, still it was more of a general statement so not nessecarily directed at you.
Because of how the alert system works, some scenes might show as new or not new due to the modifications I made to make it track the random scenes. This is only applicable to old saves, but was the best implementation I could do without having to resort to some janky shit.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes