Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is there a way to get the hammer back ? Or do i have to restart the game from the beginning?
After you trade it with the earplugs there is no way to get it back. That's why theres a prompt when you try to trade it but haven't yet broken the lock on the door.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Well, that's the thing, in my playthrough, Mark had nothing to do with Helen besides their professional relationship. Helen does tell Sarah that she wanted to bring Mark home, that's true. So from that, you are saying that Sarah's conclusion is: 'Well, Helen wanted to fuck Mark, and he said no, so I'll fuck her instead'?
Hi... I don't understand. You are speaking about an entire scene with only Sarah and Helen or the scene when you decide let's stay in and you have a threesome?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
That's your issue there. You changed the amount of posts displayed, and that's what's screwing up your ability to go to the correct link.
It normally does not affect things. 99% of other links on the site work for me no matter what the user does on his side re # of posts. This one does not.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It normally does not affect things. 99% of other links on the site work for me no matter what the user does on his side re # of posts. This one does not.
Change it back to default, try the link again.
If it works, then that is the cause. If it doesn't, then the issue is something else on your end.

Reactions: Fasder

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Really good update!!! Living with Jenna & Jenny yeaaaaaah,amd those watersports screens are awesome! :cool:
And for me the best secret what i found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
:WaitWhat:what did you smoke, but more importantly why would i?
the port is here.
i just don't create a new one for v0.15.01, cuz the hotfixed typo isn't part of my port. :WeSmart:
Ah, looks like someone (Pepé's minion's) didn't add it to OP, I'll fix the link. :HideThePain:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: the66
D

Deleted member 1481465

The game's not bad, but the MC is flat as a pancake - he has no personality whatsoever. I need to ask what's with that "network issue" minigame? Clicking 15 buttons to do with networking and troubleshooting internet problems was so out of place and dull.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Is there a noticeable story progressions in the newest update? as far as I remember there isn't one in the last few updates...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there a noticeable story progressions in the newest update? as far as I remember there isn't one in the last few updates...
Some story progression between bro-sis with some Helen to the side, bit on the project, a lot of hot scenes though in latest update. Twins/mc/Sarah does not really progress yet though some of the possible groundwork for that was laid in this episode depending where Fasder wants to take it if he wants to take it anywhere.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I haven't touched this game in nearly 2 years but my god this is hands down one of the best looking games on the site. The story is actually something that I find myself wanting to read which isn't what I have come to expect from adult games.

I really look forward to seeing future versions.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes