albul

Jun 8, 2017
Kind of, yes.
Taking into account that they wanted to have fun with her, or at least Sarah does and I didn't really find it important that Mark make much of a protest, it's mostly for the sake of the threesome. I guess it depends on how you look at it, I don't see it as Sarah fucking Helen, but I guess she kind of does. Either way, it's not out of attraction for the other person, but for the threesome.
If you have suggestions on how to make it seem less tangled up, I'm all ears.
If you intend to make all future threesomes (or foursomes, if you plan to do something similar with the twins) just Sarah interacting with the extra persons for fear of ntr vibes towards Sarah, i feel like that would make the interactions really lopsided. Mark would be only fucking Sarah, while Sarah would also fuck the extra people. Is that a threesome/foursome anymore? All Mark would get from that, is watching his girlfriend fucking others, that seems a very imbalanced relationship. If Sarah doesn't trust Mark interacting with others during the threesome, then i think that basis of the interaction is wrong to start with. Maybe have Helen just masturbate near them, watching Helen and Mark fuck? I don't know, i am not a writer, i don't know how to write believable characters.

I am also not a woman, so I can't speak for one, but the idea of a woman (that as you describe her is not lesbian or bi), is so easily willing to lick another woman's genitals without being attracted to her at all is so foreign to me, that i don't understand it. I get that it's for the sake of threesome (and women are generally more open to sexual interactions with other women), but if there's no attraction at all, it feels really weird to me. Why introduce to your monogamous relationship a person you are not attracted to, all the while you're not trusting your partner with? Maybe introduce a new character, that they're both comfortable with?

Again, i am not bothered by it too much, but if that threesome is the template for future interactions with other people coming into their relationship, then it would soon start to look like Sarah is taking advantage of Mark's agreeable nature towards her, since she is the only one benefiting from the extra attention, while Mark gets nothing new.

At the end of the day, you should just implement your vision of the story (i'm not trying to convice you to change it). The basic takeway from what I'm trying to say is, if you want threesomes for your monogamous relationship, communication is key, and you should be comfortable with your partner interacting with the third person as well, otherwise the whole premise feels wrong.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
(y):sneaky: The lesbian peeing scenes were great, and Sarah and Helen being naughty was icing on the cake. This game was an easy 5 star.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
If you intend to make all future threesomes (or foursomes, if you plan to do something similar with the twins) just Sarah interacting with the extra persons for fear of ntr vibes towards Sarah
I try to not make any statements about future content if I can avoid it, I also try to avoid templates. I always try to bring something new to the table with each scene, which is difficult, but a threesome is one of those things.
Mark would be only fucking Sarah, while Sarah would also fuck the extra people.
That's not what I'm going for, but I see your concern here.
so easily willing to lick another woman's genitals without being attracted to her at all is so foreign to me, that i don't understand it.
Attraction and recognizing someone else is good looking is not the same thing. Helen is good looking, Sarah thinks so, with Mark on the other hand I see it as more than just recognizing good looks.
So if she has to lick someone's crotch to do something naughty with her partner than I don't really see that as an issue.
It's mostly for the sake of Mark right, she goes down on Helen to please Mark, not because she nessecarily enjoys going down on Helen.
Why introduce to your monogamous relationship a person you are not attracted to, all the while you're not trusting your partner with? Maybe introduce a new character, that they're both comfortable with?
I feel like mutual attraction might cause other problems down the line, or things I'm not really eager to explore. Either way, they're both comfortable around Helen and she's comfortable with them, so it seems like a pretty good fit.
then it would soon start to look like Sarah is taking advantage of Mark's agreeable nature towards her, since she is the only one benefiting from the extra attention, while Mark gets nothing new.
That's not my intention.
communication is key, and you should be comfortable with your partner interacting with the third person as well, otherwise the whole premise feels wrong.
Yes, I think communication might be the key here. I felt like most of that communication went unsaid in the scene where in my mind Mark would've objected if he wasn't comfortable with it. Now there's no such option in the game and it's an implicit thing in my mind, so maybe that's something I can keep in mind or possibly add to the scene.
Stuff like that can be difficult to write and have it feel natural in the moment. The alternative is to add it to a scene that happens long before, but I don't know if I like that approach.
Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, I'll keep this in mind for the future. :)

Reactions: EJW and albul

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I did it because no one else was doing it. :oops:

Edit:
They added it but didn't change the title and it was tucked in with the bonus guides and shit.
I applied the hotfix to the pc and mac version so new downloads don't need to apply the hotfix.. :lepew:

• Wow

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is there a hint when I have completed the new content? Or how do I know that I got it all?
With a newer game having all achievements and no more hints is a reasonable estimate. In older games not all older achievements are done even if you did them though. Also since some rng is involved and days you might want to play a few weeks after had final story scene. Think the important scene you will want to have seen are the two different date options on Saturday.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Like DA22 said, the acheievments tab will tell you when you've seen all the current story scenes.

A fair bit, but most of it is done. Maybe a third left or so? I'm not quite sure until it's done.
By the way does failing the exam have any drawbacks, I did the exams way before the answers were available in OP? I kinda liked the way Mark and Sarah reacted to it though. :p

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
By the way does failing the exam have any drawbacks, I did the exams way before the answers were available in OP? I kinda liked the way Mark and Sarah reacted to it though. :p
There's two different scenes, one if you fail and one if you succeed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's two different scenes, one if you fail and one if you succeed.
True, just it has drawbacks if in one you get some text even if quite sweet and in the other a big party with sex. :p

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
True, just it has drawbacks if in one you get some text even if quite sweet and in the other a big party with sex. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So nothing too big, just a little bonus really, which is what I intended all along.
Thanks for you support by the way, much appreciated. :giggle:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So nothing too big, just a little bonus really, which is what I intended all along.
Thanks for you support by the way, much appreciated. :giggle:
Yw for last and earned it yourself, even if last update was long in coming it was a good one and even before the game was worth it. :)

Considering the failing exam :cry: pity on missing that, but not enough to replay all yet. :p

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes