Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hey, quick question

After the night where the Twins have their fun with Helen, my game just ends aka closes after a short scene in the morning. Is that supposed to happen?
It's probably the same bug other people have reported, in case it's not, do you get any error?

Deleras

Dec 5, 2019
Hey, quick question

After the night where the Twins have their fun with Helen, my game just ends aka closes after a short scene in the morning. Is that supposed to happen?
I got the same bug "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."
Hopefully it will be fixed soon ;)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Edit: To the Helen point, well Sarah might feel she is free to bring in Helen since Mark had something with her before and knows only reason Mark is not bedding Helen anymore is cause he is in a relation with Sarah herself and does not want to cheat on her. Just remembered that convo Sarah had with Helen the day after the double date with the twins. :p
Well, that's the thing, in my playthrough, Mark had nothing to do with Helen besides their professional relationship. Helen does tell Sarah that she wanted to bring Mark home, that's true. So from that, you are saying that Sarah's conclusion is: 'Well, Helen wanted to fuck Mark, and he said no, so I'll fuck her instead'?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I edited my earlier post with the traceback :)
I got the same bug "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."
Hopefully it will be fixed soon ;)
Yep, it's the same error other's have reported.
I can get a patch out quickly but some people have experienced problems with the hammer in the first part of the game, so ideally I'd like to get that resolved at the same time.
I did look at that code and couldn't find anything obviously wrong, although the code is shitty because I was horrible back when I made that. I might just get this one done and make a second patch if needed.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well, that's the thing, in my playthrough, Mark had nothing to do with Helen besides their professional relationship. Helen does tell Sarah that she wanted to bring Mark home, that's true. So from that, you are saying that Sarah's conclusion is: 'Well, Helen wanted to fuck Mark, and he said no, so I'll fuck her instead'?
Kind of, yes.
Taking into account that they wanted to have fun with her, or at least Sarah does and I didn't really find it important that Mark make much of a protest, it's mostly for the sake of the threesome. I guess it depends on how you look at it, I don't see it as Sarah fucking Helen, but I guess she kind of does. Either way, it's not out of attraction for the other person, but for the threesome.
If you have suggestions on how to make it seem less tangled up, I'm all ears.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Where do I find the ladder to peak over the fence at the "old" house. Is there a 3some event with Sarah and Helen? Maybe I haven't progressed far enough in the game to see it yet. It's also a shame you can't see the twins in the sauna using the strapon or see them in the shower to have "fun" with them either.

Maybe in future updates Mark can have a 3some with them in multiple locations in the house or watch Sarah and them having fun. Repeatable sex events with Sarah in different parts of the house would be really hot too. Especially in the kitchen with her just wearing the apron and nothing else.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah that makes sense, in my game Mark did take advantage of her earlier offer, Sarah knew that and also had a talk with Helen that Helen had offered Mark sex after he was with Sarah but he had turned it down since was with Sarah. So Sarah could think Mark would not mind to involve Helen if she would be ok with that in a way.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I stopped playing this because there was no more walkthroughs for it
The walkthrough was renamed to documentation because people didn't think it was a "real walkthrough".
Now I've made a hint menu which will tell you what you need to do every step of the way.
I have 25 with Helen but the option of working on the thesis does not appear.
Check the hint menu, you probably need to progress on something else before you can work on it.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes