dohapi

Apr 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Life v0.15.00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
force closed when start the game

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Fellow loyal Fasderites!!! Rise and rejoice..the Coming of The Bob's is once again apon us...download....glance apon the wonder of saying "fuck you gravity" and have fun...Team-Helen!!!!
Team-Helen??? What is this heresy you speak off? I see no other goddess here besides Sarah!

• Love
Reactions: Fasder and ILCjr

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
I purchased the hammer and broke the lock. But still I can no enter the washroom? it again shows the option to break the lock and now I don't have the hammer anymore and can not get it again from the store. seems like I am stuck in a loop. a little help here please.

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah...this game is completely broken... i have issue with that bathroom lock)) can't start scene with hammer in store(already checked walkthrough)

fudd

Jan 29, 2018
I had 3 errors with achievements.rpy :

line 185 : if go_out_weekend_repeatable == True and "go_out_weekend_repeatable" not in side_story_achivements:
line 186 : $side_story_achivements.appens("go_out_weekend_repeatable")

I changed them in :
line 185 : if go_out_weekend_repeatable == True and "go_out_weekend_repeatable" not in side_story_achievements:
line 186 : $side_story_achievements.append("go_out_weekend_repeatable")

No more errors with that after change.

You sir are the true hero!

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I have a question for those that went all the way with Helen when Mark&Sarah lived in the old house, do you get to do anything with Helen in the threesome if you said yes to her? I realize it's still a threesome, but in my playthrough Mark never even touches her during the threesome, so i wonder if some more Helen&Mark direct contact is dependent on that or not. I would've thought the game would ask us if we wanted to partake in the threesome with her, given that we can say no to her earlier in the story, but looks like i was wrong. And now i am wondering what i have to do for Mark to play with her as well (short of restarting the game, maybe modifying some console variables?), given that Sarah starts licking her pussy without so much as asking Mark about it, so i wouldn't feel bad for doing it as well :LOL:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I could be wrong, but it seems like not a lot of new events have been added since I played this game more than 6 months ago. The affection points haven't changed at all, I can't give the strapon to the twins, and nothing new happens in the house of the MC. It's still the same old repeatable scenes. Can the MC have any fun with the twins? They keep leaving the pool to have "fun" with nothing new happening. Does the story progress with the MC's sister? Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical of the game, but it just seems barely any new events have been added.

Reactions: Palash69
Oct 15, 2019
did my :lepew: thingy...
Life v0.15.00 (200MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - MEGA - -
MAC: - MEGA - -
ANDROID: - MEGA - -

Android version loads the Renpy logo and then immediately crashes...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I could be wrong, but it seems like not a lot of new events have been added since I played this game more than 6 months ago. The affection points haven't changed at all, I can't give the strapon to the twins, and nothing new happens in the house of the MC. It's still the same old repeatable scenes. Can the MC have any fun with the twins? They keep leaving the pool to have "fun" with nothing new happening. Does the story progress with the MC's sister? Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical of the game, but it just seems barely any new events have been added.
Lot of the new content seems to be in the older parts of the game, which to be fair could use them to feel less grindy. Not played newest update yet, so cannot really comment on Twins or Helen threesome. Though we know our MC is sometimes a bit slow on uptake and not very pushy.

Considering twins, yeah it is interesting what dev wants to do with them, in a way sex with the twins could have made sense already both from twins and MC's pov a few updates ago. Then again the main focus for twins is the other twin and for Mark Sarah, while there is also friendship, lust and care between all 4 of them and that might actually what slows the situation down since taking Mark into their bed would not just be out of lust for the twins. So will be interesting to see if dev would explore that and what it will take to move that situation forward.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes