PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I'm having trouble finding pictures 20 and 25... and the link in the OP isn't working for some reason.
Can someone help me on this one?
Just need to know which room to look, that's all I'm asking for. :)

Reactions: luisar018

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder

first thank's for the quick Answer...(y)

a question..

did you work on Animations....?....will there be Changes, or will it remain the Same...?
Animations will stay as is, doing high frame animations is very time consuming and clunky to do in DAZ.
I've explored this for future projects at least on some occasions, but doing it for say every sex scene isn't really something I'm awfully interested in right now.
Ideally I'd like to learn a proper animation program, but that's a big undertaking. I have started to explore other programs outside of DAZ to help me achieve things I want to do, so something like Maya seems likely down the line, but we'll see.

In short, animations will stay the same in Life.
Might try other/new things for future projects.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder, great to see you taking such an active role in the discussion thread, thank you for the continuing work on your gem of a game. I don't think I've ever seen watersports as lovingly depicted in a game before, which makes me a very happy player. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!
I think communication is very important when you're making a game. Some of my favorite game studios are very communicative.
I like to improve and having discussions, taking into account common complaints when doing development can be very beneficial.
What's difficult is to retain your core philosophy and design while still opening up the game for a wider audience. If you read back I've been very cautious while implementing directives for players, like making the walkthrough, the upcoming hint menu and other things to alert the player to what's going on and how the game works. I think that for the sake of the end product it's more beneficial to do incremental improvements than to overhaul and scrap an entire concept. That said, the common Patreon model does not encourage this since a lot of players give a game one look and never look back.
I don't know if the rules allow it, but I might add a link to the very first version of the game just so people can compare between the current and old one.

I like making the watersports scenes so I'm glad people like them, expect some more of it coming in the next version. :devilish:

Thanks for the kind words!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Thanks!
I think communication is very important when you're making a game. Some of my favorite game studios are very communicative.
I like to improve and having discussions, taking into account common complaints when doing development can be very beneficial.
What's difficult is to retain your core philosophy and design while still opening up the game for a wider audience. If you read back I've been very cautious while implementing directives for players, like making the walkthrough, the upcoming hint menu and other things to alert the player to what's going on and how the game works. I think that for the sake of the end product it's more beneficial to do incremental improvements than to overhaul and scrap an entire concept. That said, the common Patreon model does not encourage this since a lot of players give a game one look and never look back.
I don't know if the rules allow it, but I might add a link to the very first version of the game just so people can compare between the current and old one.

I like making the watersports scenes so I'm glad people like them, expect some more of it coming in the next version. :devilish:

Thanks for the kind words!
I agree with everything you said, and at the end of the day, it's your vision, your story. The rest of us are just along for the ride. And the aspect of more watersports scenes in the next update makes me very happy indeed, but even more so because it's you implementing it because you enjoy doing them, not because you feel you have to please the players and/or donors. Keep doing what you enjoy doing and the game will be better for it.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
New release is finally out for my patrons. :giggle:

Code:
##############################

##Changelog for Life 0.15.00

##############################

##Added 218 new renders.

##Replaced 142 renders.

##Added a hint menu to the game. The hint menu will tell you each step you need to take in order to progress in the game. There's also a couple of options to turn on and off mechanics if you desire to do so.

##Added a short scene with Sarah in the kitchen (can't be seen if Helen is an employee).

##Added a scene with Sarah in the kitchen.

##Added a variation of the scene with Sarah in the kitchen.

##Added two short repeatable scenes with Sarah in the bathroom (only accessible in the old house).

##Added a scene with Jenny at the store (only accessible in the old house).

##Added a second weekend scene.

##Added tooltips to the time and day buttons to clarify that you can forward the hours/days.

##Added a replay gallery for non-repeatable scenes.

##Added tracking to all random scenes, you will now see an exclamation mark when you have not seen a scene that has random variations.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes