SuperSmash

Sep 5, 2017
No, I don't do dates, generally I let my patrons know a few days beforehand but that's as far as I'm willing to give dates.
I've done a good amount of work on this update though, so make of that what you will.

Thanks for playing. :cool:
cant wait for the new update. gotta say tho, this wait is making me antsy

Reactions: Eispanther

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
cant wait for the new update. gotta say tho, this wait is making me antsy
Yeah, sorry about that.
This update will not have that much of substance in terms of story though. Mostly I'm focusing on getting some busy work done, optional scenes and filler stuff that needs to be in there, but doesn't nessecarily tie into the overall story.
I do want to get at least one or more story scenes in there though, so there's something for the story people to enjoy. However as I've always said, I don't do updates like most devs in that I just make content I need to make and when I hit a certain threshold I release it to my patrons.

Most of the "filler" content is done now, but there's still a fair bit left. The idea is to get all the busy work done and then I can put all my effort into completing the story and also completing the game. I have a roadmap sort of, that I'm sticking to, but work is just taking a long time.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
No, I don't do dates, generally I let my patrons know a few days beforehand but that's as far as I'm willing to give dates.
I've done a good amount of work on this update though, so make of that what you will.

Thanks for playing. :cool:
not even the year?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supercheese123

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
ive_got-problems&Daloza&Idiots brothers forever, hurrahh!!! Who will continue the list?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well, I know that in the thread some people asked about it, and I'll join them. Please Fasder could you post an updated WT. Game is awesome!!
There's a hint menu coming in the next version. For now you have to use the achievements menu and the documentation to figure out what you need to do. Personally I find the current option more appealing as a game mechanic, but it seems there's a large audience that doesn't, so well... yeah... I'm working on it.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes