Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play this game for the first time, I look at the image files in the game and I see that Diane (mom) had sex with some guy, is it avoidable? or i will we see it anyway?

I see the tag '' virgin '' who is it?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
All them devs are getting sick lately...
Don't mean to be ironic, I actually feel for them.
many developers lie about saying they are sick.
a way to milk people's money without having to work.
I'll say this much about Fasder though, definitely one of the honest devs.
Good track record, good communication, and responsive to genuine criticism. More than willing to give benefit of doubt as a minimum when it comes to reporting health issues to the community.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Any update news?
Am working, just slowly, althoug I've gotten a lot done lately.
many developers lie about saying they are sick.
a way to milk people's money without having to work.
Yes, there are people who do scummy shit for money... If I was scamming people then I'd be kind of a terrible scam artist. I just enjoy making big round CG boobs and writing and happen to have a healthy dose of depression, which has gotten way better over the last year.
I started treatment about a year ago and my last release was 6 month ago. I also do weekly updates on Patreon, sometimes I feel shitty for not getting that much work done when I write them, but I know that if I start pushing myself too hard I'll not get anything done.
Please don't accuse people of "milking" when you don't have all the information, it sucks.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Am working, just slowly, althoug I've gotten a lot done lately.

Yes, there are people who do scummy shit for money... If I was scamming people then I'd be kind of a terrible scam artist. I just enjoy making big round CG boobs and writing and happen to have a healthy dose of depression, which has gotten way better over the last year.
I started treatment about a year ago and my last release was 6 month ago. I also do weekly updates on Patreon, sometimes I feel shitty for not getting that much work done when I write them, but I know that if I start pushing myself too hard I'll not get anything done.
Please don't accuse people of "milking" when you don't have all the information, it sucks.
I never said that you were one of those.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No, but you implied it, although perhaps not intentionally.
I also didn't suggest
I never had that intention
I just said that many do this practice
I never intended that you were one of them.
you got it wrong or i expressed myself bad.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Thread Updated: 2019-09-15 Half year ago. Thread will be mark Onhold or Abandoned?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes