regb

Jul 31, 2018
Got an error after going out night with the sister, Helen and the twins. I played with faster mode enabled, not sure whether it can cause such an error.

Reactions: Fasder and EZ8lt

dohapi

Apr 6, 2018
i bet you don't use my port but the one from the op.
have fun trying to play a port that doesn't contain a single script.
actually I downloaded your port,that's why I qouted you, why would I qouted you when I use someone else port?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm totaly dissapointed nothing happening same go to school etc train with no Goal :confused:(n) from first release there was no impact -At least one BJ could be included :cautious:
The only Good thing is Blonde Chick and those Bonus pictures :cool:(y)
Needs (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
1.More Hints
2.More quests
3.Pervy Nights
4.Sex :love:(y)
5.Everywhere sex :LOL:(y)
Its Good looking game but its empty :cautious:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Life [v0.15.00] [Fasder](2.4 GB rar pc source)
303 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited by a moderator:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm totaly dissapointed nothing happening same go to school etc train with no Goal :confused:(n) from first release there was no impact -At least one BJ could be included :cautious:
Needs (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
1.More Hints
2.More quests
3.Pervy Nights
Well it is a lot less empty as it was at start, but yeah somehow this game right now feels it would have worked better as a VN since has a strong story, when dev is finished with his game I might feel different though depending on what he is able to add in future.

Edit: Unless unclear cause of my remark about VN, I do like the game as it is plus I have not played the current first part of game with added content sso that might work much better now. Also on slow version I could get past the double date and there is some nice surprise after that if you like certain content. :p Also there is quite lot of sex in the game, just not between mark and the twins, way more as just a bj. :p

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
actually I downloaded your port,that's why I qouted you, why would I qouted you when I use someone else port?
ii18s.jpg
and what tells the traceback.txt that you find in
Android/data/org.life.the66/files?

Reactions: luisar018

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
1 year 1 update ?
Man..... you got busy life and still keep follow your dream .
I've been dealing with depression, more info
Can i Fuck Blonde in this patch or not :) I played previous version was dissapointing :confused:
Yes, you have been able to do so for a year, you just have to progress the story.
Only question is there some option to see the new scenes from old part if you are already in the new house? Seems a pity to miss out on them, but it is quite a bit of work to start again when you have already seen the story before and are mainly interested in seeing that story move forward. (Not a complaint since from my memory the game did need some more scenes happening in the old house to make it feel more alive.)
The new scenes in the old house are there to add a bit to the first part of the game, thus they are only accessible from during the first part.
No more errors with that after change.
Thanks, I'll get on making a patch once I've reviewed all the reports.
I purchased the hammer and broke the lock. But still I can no enter the washroom? it again shows the option to break the lock and now I don't have the hammer anymore and can not get it again from the store. seems like I am stuck in a loop. a little help here please.
If you don't have the hammer then you probably traded it for the earplugs. If not then there's a bug and I'd appreciate maybe a save or more info on what happened.
After going out on a saturday, finishing the scene and any action after causes an exception to occur.
I'll have a look.
Yeah...this game is completely broken... i have issue with that bathroom lock)) can't start scene with hammer in store(already checked walkthrough)
I'll investigate this issue, if you have more info then that'd be appreciated.
given that Sarah starts licking her pussy without so much as asking Mark about it, so i wouldn't feel bad for doing it as well
No, Mark and Helen's relationship has changed. The general logic here is that Sarah's not actually attracted to Helen, but more from the idea of having another person there while Mark and Sarah go at it. Mark is undoubtedly attracted to Helen, so it'd feel wrong to have him get it on with Helen, also Sarah would like NTR if that was the case (lol).
I see your point though, but at this moment they're in a monogamous relationship although that monomagy is stretched pretty thin.
Does the story progress with the MC's sister? Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical of the game, but it just seems barely any new events have been added.
Yes, there's a lot of content with them. Use the hint menu and do what it says if you don't see any progress.
wait a minute, it 1st update from september 2019?
Got an error after going out night with the sister, Helen and the twins. I played with faster mode enabled, not sure whether it can cause such an error.
I'll have a look.
Needs (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
1.More Hints
2.More quests
3.Pervy Nights
The hint menu should tell you what you need to do every step of the way, if there's any specific point where you're confused, let me know so I can add more stuff to it.
There's sex practically everywhere later in the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Yes, you have been able to do so for a year, you just have to progress the story.

The new scenes in the old house are there to add a bit to the first part of the game, thus they are only accessible from during the first part.

Thanks, I'll get on making a patch once I've reviewed all the reports.

If you don't have the hammer then you probably traded it for the earplugs. If not then there's a bug and I'd appreciate maybe a save or more info on what happened.

I'll have a look.

I'll investigate this issue, if you have more info then that'd be appreciated.

No, Mark and Helen's relationship has changed. The general logic here is that Sarah's not actually attracted to Helen, but more from the idea of having another person there while Mark and Sarah go at it. Mark is undoubtedly attracted to Helen, so it'd feel wrong to have him get it on with Helen, also Sarah would like NTR if that was the case (lol).
I see your point though, but at this moment they're in a monogamous relationship although that monomagy is stretched pretty thin.

Yes, there's a lot of content with them. Use the hint menu and do what it says if you don't see any progress.

I'll have a look.

The hint menu should tell you what you need to do every step of the way, if there's any specific point where you're confused, let me know so I can add more stuff to it.
There's sex practically everywhere later in the game.
Glad to see you are working to overcome your depression and have been able to move on a bit, things take their time though. :)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I don't really understand the logic here. So if Mark wouldn't be attracted to a hooker, but fucks her nonetheless, would that make it ok? Obviously i am being hyperbolic here with the comparison. I get the idea of being attracted of having another person there, but in a monogamous relationship (which is exactly what i expected them having at this point) she should be talking about it beforehand, not making the move on her own. Anyway, it doesn't matter, i got the answer to my question, so thanks.

It's just a pet peeve of mine at this point, that for some reason, just because the third person doesn't have a dick it makes it a given that the male part of the monogamous relationship should accept sharing his partner regardless of the context or consent. And i realise i am in the minority with that thinking, so don't mind me :ROFLMAO:

Also, glad you are better, and good luck with the game :)

Reactions: Fasder

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I'm making really good progress recently, so that feels really good. Thanks for sticking with me through it. <3
You are welcome, well making progress is all that counts even if it will never be just a straight upward curve.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I don't really understand the logic here. So if Mark wouldn't be attracted to a hooker, but fucks her nonetheless, would that make it ok? Obviously i am being hyperbolic here with the comparison. I get the idea of being attracted of having another person there, but in a monogamous relationship (which is exactly what i expected them having at this point) she should be talking about it beforehand, not making the move on her own. Anyway, it doesn't matter, i got the answer to my question, so thanks.

It's just a pet peeve of mine at this point, that for some reason, just because the third person doesn't have a dick it makes it a given that the male part of the monogamous relationship should accept sharing his partner regardless of the context or consent. And i realise i am in the minority with that thinking, so don't mind me :ROFLMAO:

Also, glad you are better, and good luck with the game :)
Well, if the hooker was a man, then yes, that would be a good comparison. Sarah isn't a lesbian, or bi, so that's what makes it okay in my mind.
It's all good, I like that people care enough about it to comment. :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's just a pet peeve of mine at this point, that for some reason, just because the third person doesn't have a dick it makes it a given that the male part of the monogamous relationship should sharing his partner regardless of the context or consent. And i realise i am in the minority with that thinking, so don't mind me :ROFLMAO:
I agree with that point, but have accepted I am in a minority on that point by now. :p Though to be honest I would still be pretty pissed off if my wive or GF would suddenly introduce one of her female friends into our bed and not at least ask me beforehand if I would be ok with that unless she has very good reason to know I would not mind and it should be a suprise. Ofc if it was without me I would just consider it as cheating just if was with another guy.

Edit: To the Helen point, well Sarah might feel she is free to bring in Helen since Mark had something with her before and knows only reason Mark is not bedding Helen anymore is cause he is in a relation with Sarah herself and does not want to cheat on her. Just remembered that convo Sarah had with Helen the day after the double date with the twins. :p

Last edited:

Raggieman

Mar 9, 2019
Hey, quick question

After the night where the Twins have their fun with Helen, my game just ends aka closes after a short scene in the morning. Is that supposed to happen?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes