laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'm also not into incest games but the way you did this was so subtle that my brain allowed me to play the game and not feel completely repulsed of trying to bed a Family member of mines or just feel disgusted by the incest in a whole unlike Haley's Story were it was a slap in the face to people like myself. Being forced into a Haley relationship just like a mother's love I know it's not incest but that whole forcing the player eats me up if there was a choice I'm sure theres alot of Chloe fans out there. But your story is great how the relationship between them develops over time to be completely honest I had 1st hoped there was a way to avoid the sister but realized it's not possible but I also wasn't too much against their relationship. By the way I've been trying to enjoy this game a while now I've gotten other scenes but I have finally made it to Jenny house I could have never done it without this hint system I've tried for a long time. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fasder

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is where the link for the Exam Questions takes me - using Chrome on W10:

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-v0-15-01-fasder.6941/page-48#post-1062185

It seems to point to the top of the most recent page.
This is where it takes me, and I'd say it also sends RandomAccountHere15 to the same point as well.

For starters, the links are different.
The one I've linked, is the exact same as when I tested it before replying to your earlier post, and it's the same today. Your link is not the same as what is in the OP.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
This is where it takes me, and I'd say it also sends RandomAccountHere15 to the same point as well.

For starters, the links are different.
The one I've linked, is the exact same as when I tested it before replying to your earlier post, and it's the same today. Your link is not the same as what is in the OP.
Sorry but that is what my browser is pointing to.

1591707960911.png

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm also not into incest games but the way you did this was so subtle that my brain allowed me to play the game and not feel completely repulsed of trying to bed a Family member of mines or just feel disgusted by the incest in a whole unlike Haley's Story were it was a slap in the face to people like myself. Being forced into a Haley relationship just like a mother's love I know it's not incest but that whole forcing the player eats me up if there was a choice I'm sure theres alot of Chloe fans out there. But your story is great how the relationship between them develops over time to be completely honest I had 1st hoped there was a way to avoid the sister but realized it's not possible but I also wasn't too much against their relationship. By the way I've been trying to enjoy this game a while now I've gotten other scenes but I have finally made it to Jenny house I could have never done it without this hint system I've tried for a long time. :ROFLMAO:
I'm happy the hint system worked for you and that you liked the game, really great to hear good things when you put a lot of time into something. :geek:

Sorry but that is what my browser is pointing to.
Yeah, the link you pasted isn't the same one as in OP.
The answers are on page 53.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I'm happy the hint system worked for you and that you liked the game, really great to hear good things when you put a lot of time into something. :geek:

Yeah, the link you pasted isn't the same one as in OP.
The answers are on page 53.
I don't have a page 53.

1591708185669.png

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Well... I have 142 pages, I have no idea what's up with that.
My settings are to see 60 posts per page. The link is probably set to be absolute to point to a specific page. Needs to be a relative link and point to the post not the page. Most other links on the site work that way for me - this one does not.
Lol same here, also 142 pages, copied in the answers from link OP here for you.

Thanks! Appreciate that!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
My settings are to see 60 posts per page. The link is probably set to be absolute to point to a specific page. Needs to be a relative link and point to the post not the page. Most other links on the site work that way for me - this one does not.

Thanks! Appreciate that!
Ah yeah, that's probably why then. Maybe set it back to the default if you have problems with it again.

Reactions: Reifon

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Fasder
Just had a major game ending crash after the 2nd weekend scene with Helen (the twins threesome). It gets all the way to end when Sarah fucks Mark in his sleep after he fucked her in her sleep, and then it just crashes. No idea why and can't get past it.

Here's the traceback file if you want to check it:

Reactions: Hitch

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fasder
Just had a major game ending crash after the 2nd weekend scene with Helen (the twins threesome). It gets all the way to end when Sarah fucks Mark in his sleep after he fucked her in her sleep, and then it just crashes. No idea why and can't get past it.

Here's the traceback file if you want to check it:
There is a hotfix in OP for that bug.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes