• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
yeah dead game......you do screw teacher eventually,and screw every night on walk w/her......but nothing with sis,except sleep with,and nothing w/twins.......so whats the point? and points seem to never grow.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff
May 19, 2019
yeah dead game......you do screw teacher eventually,and screw every night on walk w/her......but nothing with sis,except sleep with,and nothing w/twins.......so whats the point? and points seem to never grow.
you havent played much then... you do screw sis closed to the end of the update... i didnt do anything with the teacher and the twins are just a hot show for the people who like darker skin and/or lesbo stuff

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Ive had a lot of sex with sister. I am kinds annoyed by her cucking you. I mean yeah sure you bang your sister still but she is literally having oral sex with another woman and recieving it in front of you and your just okay with it? Fuck that, his cock should have gone down the Helen's throat as a minimum.

Good game but I feel as though the twins are a waited opportunity.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I can't remember from earlier versions, does the game alert you once you've seen all of the available content? I just don't want to be left replaying scenes over and over waiting for an exclamation point thumbnail portrait or a new hint that will never appear.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't remember from earlier versions, does the game alert you once you've seen all of the available content? I just don't want to be left replaying scenes over and over waiting for an exclamation point thumbnail portrait or a new hint that will never appear.
It will not warn you if you saw every possible scene. But Hints will tell you you have done all story scenes. You might still have missed one or two scenes by then.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The achievements menu is your best indication for how much you've completed. Some scenes which are repeatable are not tracked.
The reasoning is that the repeatable scenes contribute very little for the overall story, which means they are more meant to be bonuses found throughout the game while you complete the story, this gets a little skewed because the story isn't done yet, but that's the idea anyway.

Thanks for playing!

Reactions: Lysergic

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I couldn't complete all the events, but I'm moving. There are so many things I've missed that I think I should do it again.
Just remember if you did some of the achievements long ago, before that tracker was updated you might have some of them as not done, while you have done them. Like the hammer on bathroom thingy for example.

Reactions: Fasder

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Just want to point out i'm not asking for when the next update is, but it is related.

What i am actually wondering is how do updates work for this developer/VN, as in is there a set goal of so and so much time/minimum amount between each or is it a case of "working on it, it'll be done when it's done"?

There, questions done with.
Love your work Fasder :love:(y)

Reactions: Fasder

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just want to point out i'm not asking for when the next update is, but it is related.

What i am actually wondering is how do updates work for this developer/VN, as in is there a set goal of so and so much time/minimum amount between each or is it a case of "working on it, it'll be done when it's done"?

More the second.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
ok, so in my hints menu I am told to "turn off/on energy" where/how am I supposed to do this? I have searched everywhere for that as an option. The closest thing I can think of is Moms old laptop, but it doesn't have enough computing power to break the encryption. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
ok, so in my hints menu I am told to "turn off/on energy" where/how am I supposed to do this? I have searched everywhere for that as an option. The closest thing I can think of is Moms old laptop, but it doesn't have enough computing power to break the encryption. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
It's a button to toggle the energy mechanic on or off.

Reactions: herrbertold

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

I work as much as I can, once I reach a certain amount of renders or a threshold, I make a release.
Before I'd do one every month or so, but due to my depression it's taking a lot longer now. This update took me 6 months to make, which I'm hoping I won't have to repeat, but we'll see when the next one happens.

Also apparently I didn't get any notifications for the past few comments so sorry for the late responses.

Thanks for playing!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so is it safe to assume we can't yet creampie Sarah so much that cum would come out of her mouth and nose?
Well that is questionable if Sarah is the Sister, been awhile played last update, but the amounts he dumped in her should be plenty enough. Quite a load of sex scenes including vaginal with the sister and more, sex with the teacher. Twins have loads but not with MC and the mother, well I do not think Marc could ever be seduced into doing her even out of pity when she finds out he has exactly the size she loves. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes