DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I downloaded it
Go play it, if you like the looks of the girls you will not be disappointed even if when I played it the first part of game felt a bit long, but Fasder in the meantime added content to that part so should be way better now as when I played it but even then second part of game made up for that and it is a very nice story if drama is more of the personal kind, as that of asshole NPC's overall with the exception of Mom.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, that's a start. :HideThePain:

:unsure:

The hint menu should alleviate this quite a bit, especially paired with faster mode.
Yeah I know it turned faster, but I am still on my original slow first play. Started game way before the faster mode was ever introduced and just played the updates when came out. :p One of the reasons I failed the test since did it before answers were available. :)

With the asshat NPC's I meant those over abundant all powerful NPC's that can rape your girl without any competition or consequences. Mom might be a bitch, but overall the people in the game are nice enough people if not perfect and the drama is more in their personal relationships as brought about by outside third parties with exception of Mom.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah I know it turned faster, but I am still on my original slow first play. Started game way before the faster mode was ever introduced and just played the updates when came out. :p One of the reasons I failed the test since did it before answers were available. :)

With the asshat NPC's I meant those over abundant all powerful NPC's that can rape your girl without any competition or consequences. Mom might be a bitch, but overall the people in the game are nice enough people if not perfect and the drama is more in their personal relationships as brought about by outside third parties with exception of Mom.
Okay, the original sentence made it sound like the asshole NPC's were in my game lol.
Maybe I should add one. :illuminati::HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, the original sentence made it sound like the asshole NPC's were in my game lol.
Maybe I should add one. :illuminati::HideThePain:
Rather not, would not really fit the tone of your game overall. Mom is plenty as a plot driver, but in the end it is your choice. :p Edited original post to make it more clear I hope. :p

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Rather not, would not really fit the tone of your game overall. Mom is plenty as a plot driver, but in the end it is your choice. :p Edited original post to make it more clear I hope. :p
Yeah, I was just kidding

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
so... I played till the first working event in the new house (stopped because of a thing I couldn't bail of) so maybe my opinion may be wrong in regardss to what's in the remaining part, but....
Sarah is love
Sarah is perfection
Sarah is life !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Fasder and DA22

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Fasder I'll write an appropriate review when my brain will reach the required enlightment and learn words good enough to describe what i felt playing this game, in the meanwhile, my new avatar should be an indication that I enjoyed this mystical experience

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder I'll write an appropriate review when my brain will reach the required enlightment and learn words good enough to describe what i felt playing this game, in the meanwhile, my new avatar should be an indication that I enjoyed this mystical experience
lol, I'm glad you liked it. :giggle:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
maybe I'm a hopeless romantic but I hope that in some update, Marc and a pregnant Sarah would make love on Diane's bed, and she returns home and finds out the truth.... her need to preserve appearances would make her keep the secret

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can continue, though answers are here,you just miss one scene with Sarah.
The answers to test are in the thread. I asked fasder in past since also failed test, if succeed you have a scene with Sarah, but their interaction when he fails is also quite sweet, but no sex.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was looking for anexcuse to re-play... I'm at the cucumbers talk during drunk cook-out...

Edit:2: basic bitch mentioned Sarah having a previous condition, what was it that she had?
Edit: ok so Mark just finished the QDPA, I assume that's the current end of content

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fasder and DA22

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Watersports are not my thing and if I expressed my opinion I would be getting a warning for kink shaming, but as soon as Sarah started peeing on Mark, my brain started signging " don't go wasting your emotions, lay all your love on me!"
and one thing Fasder , Basic Bitch aka Diane has too go... calling Mark a lying creep is fine, but she dared to insult Sarah by calling her lazy.... bitch has to get pair of concrete boots

• Haha
Reactions: Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes