Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
If this game will soon come to an end i just wish that there would be a scene where the mc could bang the twins just for once. Threesome between the teacher mc and sister or Mc gets reverse gangbanged by the girls

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello everyone, is there a walkthrough or something ?
I am at 48/49 main scenes and I don't have any hint, I can"t get any further with the work at the office, I can't figure the last one

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah that happend to me too, so I went here to see if anyone else had the same problem. I just downloded the game today and using the mac version I found here.
You're done. The loop happens because you work on the QDPA, I forgot to put in a condition preventing this from happening.
Just played the game from start to finish

Seems not much new content been added as of yet

Gues this game will end soon ?
It's almost done, I suspect there may be two updates left, maybe three depending on how much work the endings need.
If this game will soon come to an end i just wish that there would be a scene where the mc could bang the twins just for once. Threesome between the teacher mc and sister or Mc gets reverse gangbanged by the girls
I don't want to spoil anything that may or may not happen, so I guess you'll have to wait and see. :cool:
The fix doesn't work for me :(
What issue are you experiencing?
Tnx but that fix did not work for me, I´m still on the same loop on a Friday :/
You're done. The loop happens because you work on the QDPA, I forgot to put in a condition preventing this from happening.
Hello everyone, is there a walkthrough or something ?
I am at 48/49 main scenes and I don't have any hint, I can"t get any further with the work at the office, I can't figure the last one
Apply the hotifx if you haven't already.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame that it has to end ..

So im guessing it will be a rushed ending .... Shame the models are nice tho

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Why would you think that? :unsure:
Well just feel like there could have been more to do but thats just imo

Dont get me wrong i enjoyed it its been fun

But i gues in one way its a nice end with everyone in the same place and the milf out the picture

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well just feel like there could have been more to do but thats just imo
Well I mean, it's not over now. There's still a chunk of their story left and then I need to get the endings in order.
What would you have liked to see?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well I mean, it's not over now. There's still a chunk of their story left and then I need to get the endings in order.
What would you have liked to see?
Nah man its ur story u should finish it the way that you feel was right

But imo i think would have been nice to see if we could fix the relation with the milf doesnt need to be anything sexual just some closure

And the rest well they at a new place already with the twins and the professor so in a way u can say its done

Reactions: Fasder

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Btw I forgot to say I enjoyed the game! :) I liked how you made it with the hints. Maybe a litle to much grinding regarding the QDPA but all over a great game! Good luck making your next one! :)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Btw I forgot to say I enjoyed the game! :) I liked how you made it with the hints. Maybe a litle to much grinding regarding the QDPA but all over a great game! Good luck making your next one! :)
Thanks. :giggle:
Faster mode will ease the grind if you didn't use it.

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Thanks. :giggle:
Faster mode will ease the grind if you didn't use it.
I did not use the faster mode and for me the game had the right amount of grinding. I just felt that it was the last task the QDPA that maybe was to much. 25 was in my opinion 5 to many but thats my opinion :) it was a good game that I did enjoy to play :)

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Not really a harem per se, I suggest you play the game and make up your mind.

In some ways it kind of does. :unsure:

What would that itch be?

I write a lot in third person and all characters have sex with someone at some points in the game.
Some scenes are repeatable, some are not. The ones that are not repeatable can be replayed with the replay gallery.

Since you can't change the name of Mark I find this kind of strange. Which scene is this happening in and what name does it change to?
I think it is the lack of sexual interaction between the housemates (again, my PERSONAL preference, not a criticism of your game). There is such a sexual "freedom" between them already (watching, peeping, etc), but has stayed pretty vanilla until recently (until the, you know with "her"). That was the primary reason. :LOL:

Getting better though. Like I said... not criticizing.. I love the game... but just didn't QUITE reach my personal "itch". Your work is awesome. ;)

It's like a SNEEZE that peeters out.. or an ORGASM that you FART during so it disappears... :ROFLMAO:

For ME!... not judging.. hehe

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Fasder even if you dont include it. Im all for the twins getting the real D for once theyre too hot not to get it

Hybris

May 9, 2017
My hopes for this game have never been higher. I really hope if this game ever does get finished you'll put it up on Steam.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder even if you dont include it. Im all for the twins getting the real D for once theyre too hot not to get it
Noted. :cool:
is there any mom scene coming with new patches ?
Probably. Likely no sexy time stuff though.
My hopes for this game have never been higher. I really hope if this game ever does get finished you'll put it up on Steam.
I've thought about it, but I haven't decided just yet.
What kind of hopes do you have?

Reactions: Hlextor
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes