Hybris

May 9, 2017
I've thought about it, but I haven't decided just yet.
What kind of hopes do you have?
Well going off on a limb I get the feeling that sooner or later you are going to get Sarah pregnant. You'll make up with the mother as well again sooner or later. After that I'm not sure where else you might go with the twin sisters or the former professor.
Could be more pregnancy for all or their program they are working makes them so much money that in game they become politicians and change the laws so incest is legal.

I just want to see a completed game however you envision it and if it gets on to Steam which for me at least is by far the easiest platform for me to buy a game like this on I can finally do my part and recoup you for your years of work.

If I wasn't living paycheck to paycheck you are one of few other adult game makers that I would seriously consider to support given what you have produced so far. Until then all I can do is offer up comments and praise and be grateful for whatever gets posted here.

A minor side note though I personally have always favored the older brother/younger sister pairings instead as you have done here the older sister/younger brother. It's a minor thing for me personally but if I could mod this game that is something I would flip.

Reactions: Fasder

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
which is ur last scene in gallery guys? Because I don't understand if I finished last version or not XD

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
which is ur last scene in gallery guys? Because I don't understand if I finished last version or not XD
Check the achievements menu in the game (green checkmark). It'll tell you how many of the main story scene you've completed.

Reactions: lightpower

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Since the game name has changed, I think it is better to change the save folder name. Of course, I would like to be able to use it by manually moving the previous file.
I was going to, but it's a difficult problem.
On one hand, some people might not understand where their saves have gone. On the other it makes more sense if it's renamed.
Now, I've attempted several ways to solve this, but I realized there was a problem with my implementation just before release.
So I'll probably fiddle with this a bit, but I might just end up changing it in the end.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Where is the hot fix at? I click on the link and it just opens at the top of page 79 of the comments.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
ah.. game's name changed...from "life" to "making a mark"..

i m not sure i understand that new name.. but heh, at least the title is now more specific. ("life" is... alots of things XD)
Well the MC is named Mark and I think they will make a big "mark" on the world when Mark finishes work on the QDPA.

Or maybe Mark and Sarah will make a little "mark" :D

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
First time i tried this and its pretty good,even though the repitition sometimes makes it tedious.i prefer VN types but il make this one an exception.Sarah is a smoking bombshell.thanks dev.

Reactions: kompetr and Fasder

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
There's people wanting Mark to dick the twins, but in my opinion this shouldn't happen. The twins don't need a dick to be happy.

I also don't think Mark should dick his mother, she's like the villain in the story, it wouldn't make much sense if he had sex with her.

I like how the main focus of the story is the romance between Mark and Sarah. It's just my opinion anyway.

It's a good game, good work and congratulations to the dev.:)(y)

I still didn't played this last update, it's worth to begin over to see the new scenes?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
That fixed it. Odd that, that messes it up like that. Makes me wonder how many times that happened to me before because of that.
Apparently you can fix it to work either way. But I don't think this is common knowledge for mods or users. I'll update the links later.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I already got rid of my v.15 folder. Was optional scene 12 in that version or not? I'm trying to figure out how to trigger it but can't seem to.

Also, in the newest version, is it supposed to be the case that every time I work after getting the 49th main scene the first time that it triggers again...? I've worked 3 days after that first time and it's triggered each time.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I've completed all the main story, but i have two optional scenes that I missed. They appear to be early game, so I think I've likely missed them for good.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I already got rid of my v.15 folder. Was optional scene 12 in that version or not? I'm trying to figure out how to trigger it but can't seem to.
If it's marked as "Not yet added to the documentation" it's only available in the first part of the game.
I also forgot to update that entry, how to trigger it can be found in section 9.2.9 in the documentation.
I've worked 3 days after that first time and it's triggered each time.
It's bugged.
I've completed all the main story, but i have two optional scenes that I missed. They appear to be early game, so I think I've likely missed them for good.
Yes, I've added new optional scene in the first part after the fact because I felt like it needed more stuff to do during the course of the game.
So unless you replay the game, there's no way to trigger it after the fact, short of hacking.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
If it's marked as "Not yet added to the documentation" it's only available in the first part of the game.
I also forgot to update that entry, how to trigger it can be found in section 9.2.9 in the documentation.

It's bugged.
Ah, right-o. Thanks for the info.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes