Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hi, any update sinds 1 month ? friendly
I'm working, I do weekly updates for my patrons.

Right now I've written a fair bit of the next update, I've also got a fair bit of my next game nearly completed and have done some QA on it. For now I'm working on writing on the next update to Making a Mark and have completed about 45 renders.
I'm not sure when the game's getting updated because depending on the size of these scenes I'm working on, it might be one of it not the last update to the game. Hence why I put in some work into my next game to keep up to speed.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I'm working, I do weekly updates for my patrons.

Right now I've written a fair bit of the next update, I've also got a fair bit of my next game nearly completed and have done some QA on it. For now I'm working on writing on the next update to Making a Mark and have completed about 45 renders.
I'm not sure when the game's getting updated because depending on the size of these scenes I'm working on, it might be one of it not the last update to the game. Hence why I put in some work into my next game to keep up to speed.
Hi, thanks for your answer and good luck for your new game

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
0.17.00 is released.
:giggle:

Took a bit longer than I expected but here it is.
This is a relatively small update, the reason for it is because the next update is going to be the final one, meaning the game will be "done". I'm sure there will be some bug fixes and whatnot and perhaps some added ending, but yeah.
This is update contains the final story scene for the QDPA. The backup save folder is still titled Life1-1497482271.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
it's baaaack (sort of, I guess). I pressume your next project isn't released yet in any form. I loved this went it first came out and all of it before the long waits? Hope the new one will be just as good :D

P.S. pls tell me were getting a classical Fasder ballon titted mother or sister or daughter as a LI or even main LI

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Nice game and easy navigation system but sarah being the main LIs and being a slut/easy fuck is a major turn off for me so just gonna forget this game. Before anyone starts i'm NOT one of those virgin only lovers but i think her having some previous normal relationships would have been much better than the fucking everyone to forget her brother crap. fucking around for years without any commitments is a slut or manwhore definition.
the sister is the main li I think. Then as I read here, this game has ntr? if yes, is avoidable?

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
it's baaaack (sort of, I guess). I pressume your next project isn't released yet in any form. I loved this went it first came out and all of it before the long waits? Hope the new one will be just as good :D

P.S. pls tell me were getting a classical Fasder ballon titted mother or sister or daughter as a LI or even main LI
It's not released no, but I have about half of the first release done.
There will be big round boobies in the next game as well. I plan on doing some promotion so you'll probably get to see the characters in due time. For now I have some previews on Discord for my patrons.

the sister is the main li I think. Then as I read here, this game has ntr? if yes, is avoidable?
People's definition of NTR ranges far and wide.
Here's what's not in the game:
No one else will get it on with any of the characters that the MC is sexually involved with.
This is in the game:
One character has sex with another character at one point, neither of which is the MC.
Sarah talks about having sex prior to having sex with the MC.

That is all I can think of.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Making a Mark v0.17.00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's not released no, but I have about half of the first release done.
There will be big round boobies in the next game as well. I plan on doing some promotion so you'll probably get to see the characters in due time. For now I have some previews on Discord for my patrons.
And the unofficial part of my question, on which you can't legally comment due to reasons? It's a yes or a no?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes