simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
I can't for the life of me trigger the story line from the new quest. I got my INT up to 40 and I have max QDPA. The hint says work on QDPA, but that does nothing.

Last edited:

Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
I searched through the posts but didn't find an answer to my question. Therefore I thought I would ask. I played a game exactly like this, same characters, story line, pure lesbian twins, hammer in the ass, watersports, etc... Therefore, I am curious if this will be different or the same with better renders? Is this a remake of another game?

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I searched through the posts but didn't find an answer to my question. Therefore I thought I would ask. I played a game exactly like this, same characters, story line, pure lesbian twins, hammer in the ass, watersports, etc... Therefore, I am curious if this will be different or the same with better renders? Is this a remake of another game?
You likely played it under the previous name, Life.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As bludmarine say's you are I believe thinking of a game that was called simply "Life"
Then I believe this is a continuation of that game that was called "Life" as well as a rebrand of the original name so it was renamed as "makeing a mark" but it holds on to its roots by the fact it now says "aka life" after the new name in the game's title and page header.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I felt like this was a super short update.
It's shorter than normal.
The next update will be the last update to the game, therefore I decided to push out a release before I start production of the endings. It just fits my schedule better.
Meanwhile I've also been working on my next game since this one is ending reasonably soon.
How do i get the earplugs?
From Jenny at the store.
Is the fast/story mode purely a VN or there's still a grind to do ?
You'll have to skip time and change locations with faster mode enabled. It's quite smooth Imo, but some people still don't like it. Give it a shot and see.
I can't for the life of me trigger the story line from the new quest. I got my INT up to 40 and I have max QDPA. The hint says work on QDPA, but that does nothing.
What version are you playing?
As other people said, game was called Life before, name was too generic so I changed it. Still the same game, just a different name.
It has changed a lot over the years through iteration and feedback though.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
You likely played it under the previous name, Life.
Maybe, but i seem to remember the storyline advancing much further. I guess I thought the story was more complete. Yet, when I check the gallery (modded), I am finding a scene or two, that are new. I think I need to restart and try to unlock the rest of the "mother" scenes, I missed one, regarding the laptop. Thanks

Reactions: Fasder

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
not sure how to make this update work. qdpa doesn't go up. I don't know that I have a way to get intelligence up, currentlly at 33/40. Played thru a week of the update since 16.01, and nothing. Nothing triggered, no gained intelligence, no gained qdpa despite going to the office every day and working.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
not sure how to make this update work. qdpa doesn't go up. I don't know that I have a way to get intelligence up, currentlly at 33/40. Played thru a week of the update since 16.01, and nothing. Nothing triggered, no gained intelligence, no gained qdpa despite going to the office every day and working.
You can increase your intelligence in Mark and Sarah's bedroom at 20:00.
Get it to 40 and the scenes should trigger.

Should say this in the hint menu too.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's not released no, but I have about half of the first release done.
There will be big round boobies in the next game as well. I plan on doing some promotion so you'll probably get to see the characters in due time. For now I have some previews on Discord for my patrons.

People's definition of NTR ranges far and wide.
Here's what's not in the game:
No one else will get it on with any of the characters that the MC is sexually involved with.
This is in the game:
One character has sex with another character at one point, neither of which is the MC.
Sarah talks about having sex prior to having sex with the MC.

That is all I can think of.
thanks for the clarification. Is that reading the comment that I have attached to mine made me think like that and that's why I asked. It seemed weird to me, but there are so many games today that they change suddenly....

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Short but Good update dev. The chemistry between sarah and mark is really there.it never stops and it never gone out.i really like the sweetness between them.im hoping for the success of QDPA and them living happily ever after at the ending.and ofcourse the anal fuckfest is a must lol.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Only 100 new renders ??
Opted for a smaller update as I didn't want to split the different endings up in several updates. The endings alone should be quite large and this update was already getting on in size. So smaller update now, bigger next time.

Reactions: Mr.Finn

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It's not released no, but I have about half of the first release done.
There will be big round boobies in the next game as well. I plan on doing some promotion so you'll probably get to see the characters in due time. For now I have some previews on Discord for my patrons.
I actually liked this game before the story basically fell flat for me due to the fact it ultimately just blended in with the endless amount of other games I've played.

Is the next game straying away from the incest storyline theme?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I actually liked this game before the story basically fell flat for me due to the fact it ultimately just blended in with the endless amount of other games I've played.
Sorry you feel that way. What in your opinion would make it more interesting?
Is the next game straying away from the incest storyline theme?
Next game will be similar but quite different in its own right.
It's a sort of anthology set in the same universe, but with different characters and a different but in some ways similar story.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes