Crippy

May 28, 2018
Well crap...downloaded v0.18, moved my saves folder over and launched. Instead of being done with v0.17, I am waiting until Friday for the twins birthday party.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well crap...downloaded v0.18, moved my saves folder over and launched. Instead of being done with v0.17, I am waiting until Friday for the twins birthday party.
If you could send me a couple of the faulty saves I wouldn't mind taking a look at it since I've seen more than one report of saves reverting for whatever reason.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
If you could send me a couple of the faulty saves I wouldn't mind taking a look at it since I've seen more than one report of saves reverting for whatever reason.
Message sent...Attached my last 4 saves. Hopefully I did it right.

Reactions: Fasder

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks bud. :giggle:
Second on the congrats! But before I fully celebrate, is there a reason why the game is not marked as Completed? If it was stated somewhere then I didn't see it. Looking forward to starting a new playthrough =)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Second on the congrats! But before I fully celebrate, is there a reason why the game is not marked as Completed? If it was stated somewhere then I didn't see it. Looking forward to starting a new playthrough =)
There is an ending, but I'm working on more paths. You get a few choices when you play through the current path, those choices will branch into other paths once they're done. The very end scene will be the same for all paths though because lore and shit.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
how do you break the lock in the bathroom? huh? did I miss something?
You need 10(I think) strength and you need the hammer, which costs $50. Later on you'll trade the hammer for earplugs and if you haven't broken the lock by then, you cannot break it after you've traded the hammer back.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
You need 10(I think) strength and you need the hammer, which costs $50. Later on you'll trade the hammer for earplugs and if you haven't broken the lock by then, you cannot break it after you've traded the hammer back.
where to buy the hammer?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
how to do that, I can't seem to find anything, and thanks for the help
Go to the bathroom and click "try to break the lock", if you hve the earplugs, this option might not exist, I forget how I wrote the code.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder whens the next update for "down the road" and I can see over the years, you have improved alot well done.
I'm halfway done with the next update of MaM, when that's done I'll put my full focus on Down the Road. However, I am dealing with pretty severe depression and anxiety and so my productivity isn't always super high.
I'm in therapy and all that jazz and things are improving but it's kinda complicated and it's just a lot, I guess...
Walkthrough?? Please
There's a neat hint menu in the game that'll tell you what to do.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Punto and DJsona

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Gallery Unlocker Mod:
- Unlocked the whole gallery.

Notes:
- Updated to v0.17.00
- If the placeholder image appears just click on it and the scenes will start anyway.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR

SCREENSHOT:

update please

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Gallery Unlocker Mod:
- Unlocked the whole gallery.

Notes:
- Updated to v0.18.00
- If the placeholder image appears just click on it and the scenes will start anyway, if it throws an error ignore that scene and don't open it again.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR

SCREENSHOT:

The bit about errors when clicking a placeholder I can get fixed, I think ... it seems Fasder has a typo in his all_scenes variable definition in 18.00, missing a comma after the second to last scene/label (defined in script.rpy, fixed version attached, here):

1669394955586.png
note the comma missing after first_release"

it should be:
1669394992055.png

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I'm halfway done with the next update of MaM, when that's done I'll put my full focus on Down the Road. However, I am dealing with pretty severe depression and anxiety and so my productivity isn't always super high.
I'm in therapy and all that jazz and things are improving but it's kinda complicated and it's just a lot, I guess...
Wish you much happiness and improved mental health, Fasder... this pandemic has played hell with my emotions the last couple years. I'm really just now starting to come out of my own darkness. Just do what you need to do...

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes