omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
i have a question, and maybe I'm just being stupid since I can't find the answer in the documentation. Meetin Helen in her office...how exactly? When at scholl do I click somewhere? It shows the event available but how in buggery do you trigger it????

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i have a question, and maybe I'm just being stupid since I can't find the answer in the documentation. Meetin Helen in her office...how exactly? When at scholl do I click somewhere? It shows the event available but how in buggery do you trigger it????
Should be a menu option that says "Go to Helen's office" unless you're referring to some other scene.
Might be that you just have to press "Work"

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
Should be a menu option that says "Go to Helen's office" unless you're referring to some other scene.
Might be that you just have to press "Work"
Nope. Everytime I try to change location it takes me back to school. It shows "Helen's Office" on the right hand side of the screen but this is not activatible. Up top it shows different locations including school, but again see my first point. No "Work" button, no menu option that's visible. Any suggestions? Would appreciate it

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Nope. Everytime I try to change location it takes me back to school. It shows "Helen's Office" on the right hand side of the screen but this is not activatible. Up top it shows different locations including school, but again see my first point. No "Work" button, no menu option that's visible. Any suggestions? Would appreciate it
Just to be sure, you have to actually go to the school location, then the menu option appears.
Other than that, I'm not sure, it might be a bug. Could you send your save file?

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
Just to be sure, you have to actually go to the school location, then the menu option appears.
Other than that, I'm not sure, it might be a bug. Could you send your save file?
Sure, attached. Looks like an interesting game. Hopefully you can give me a tip here. I might just be stupid or blind though.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Sure, attached. Looks like an interesting game. Hopefully you can give me a tip here. I might just be stupid or blind though.
Okay so that's kinda strange, but I just pressed the school button once and it appeared. You can also swap to another location and it should move you back to the school.
Not sure why this is happening? Might be an issue with the callstack or something like that... do you remember what did you do leading up to the problem happening?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Gallery Unlocker Mod:
- Unlocked the whole gallery.

Notes:
- Updated to v0.18.00
- If the placeholder image appears just click on it and the scenes will start anyway, if it throws an error ignore that scene and don't open it again.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR

SCREENSHOT:

IAmAB When I use the mod I get this error on the last scene in the gallery:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_first_releasescene_endings'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "D:\Making a Mark [v0.18.00]\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Making a Mark [v0.18.00]\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_first_releasescene_endings'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Making a Mark 0.18.00
Sun Nov 27 13:50:34 2022

• Angry
Reactions: IAmAB

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
Okay so that's kinda strange, but I just pressed the school button once and it appeared. You can also swap to another location and it should move you back to the school.
Not sure why this is happening? Might be an issue with the callstack or something like that... do you remember what did you do leading up to the problem happening?
Just followed the prompts as with everything else up to this point.

Reactions: Fasder

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That was a bit of a disappointing ending, but not the worst I've ever seen in a VN. What happened to Helen though?

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I used to play this game a long while back and enjoyed, but haven't since. Once the mom kicked them out. Did the relationship ever pick back up in any good way.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I used to play this game a long while back and enjoyed, but haven't since. Once the mom kicked them out. Did the relationship ever pick back up in any good way.
Relationship with the mother?
No. She's a bitch of a mother to her kids.

Relationship between brother & sister?
Just kept getting better.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone.
Just discovered the game, liked it, nice girls with big boobs, one of them with anal fetish and ...... ok, more seriously, what the hell, I'm an IT guy and come on what is inside that game ????

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes