KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Ok, is there any point to buying the sex toys at the store? How come I can't buy more wine and why can't I either drink or deliver the bottle I have? (I think there needs to be some drinks with movietime)

How do I know when I'm done? Will it end at some point or just repeat until I give up?

I know I'm nitpicking but I really like the art & the characters so far and yes despite what I said earlier I really like the sister. Maybe from staring at her awesome rack too many times I'm hooked :p
no point to buying toys.Pool event with sis , watching a film with sis , working in the university and attending the class ,the shower peek and workout event are all you can do i guess

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ok, is there any point to buying the sex toys at the store? How come I can't buy more wine and why can't I either drink or deliver the bottle I have? (I think there needs to be some drinks with movietime)

How do I know when I'm done? Will it end at some point or just repeat until I give up?

I know I'm nitpicking but I really like the art & the characters so far and yes despite what I said earlier I really like the sister. Maybe from staring at her awesome rack too many times I'm hooked :p
I have plans for the sextoys but they are mainly placeholders at the moment. The wine will have a scene that I may or may not able to render yet, I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it justice.
There will be drinking in the future, and due to my admittedly limited knowledge of Ren'Py you can only hold one of each item at the moment.

It's sort of an open world thing but there is no end game screen or anything like that at the moment. There are just a couple of storyline scenes(longer ones) just yet, the others are smaller, repeatable events, like the pool for instance.

Glad you like Sarah!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder eta of next release?
I'm trying to figure out how to structure things. I'm currently working on minor scenes which doesn't take too long to implement which I could in theory probably release within 24 hours or so. But personally I prefer patches with more content in them.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
btw how do i get this scene ? Is there any requirement stats for this ?
Hmm, I've stated previously I want poeple to explore, try different things etc. So I really do want to say but I feel like it would take away from the experiance.

U

User_10739

Hmm, I've stated previously I want poeple to explore, try different things etc. So I really do want to say but I feel like it would take away from the experiance.
Uh... no it won't, I thought I was done but I never came across that... I seem to go to bed everytime after movie if I stay up & watch tv then go to her room she appears to be hiding... Just use the spoiler tags :)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Uh... no it won't, I thought I was done but I never came across that... I seem to go to bed everytime after movie if I stay up & watch tv then go to her room she appears to be hiding... Just use the spoiler tags :)
That's a fair point.
I've got documentation on most things and I'll consider releasing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Content is coming, but it's a bit of a slow process.
I will consider making a walkthrough.

Thanks for playing!
Thank you, it is clear that the process is time-consuming. patience to you in this matter. I would also like to ask that the icons of the heroes be added above the icons of the moving rooms, so that you can see who and where is at the moment.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you, it is clear that the process is time-consuming. patience to you in this matter. I would also like to ask that the icons of the heroes be added above the icons of the moving rooms, so that you can see who and where is at the moment.
There have been others who has requested the same thing and it's something I will consider. It is however a task that will be very timeconsuming and problematic to implement. I will have to read up on Ren'Py if this is going to happen.

There are more practical solutions to the problem so there is a backup. The problem is that I don't want to make something half-assed so this may or may not take some time. All depends on if I can figure out a good way of making it.

Thanks for the feedback!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The right girl of the menue-screen (the not dreaming-of-dana girl) kinda reminds me of a MFC camgirl.

anyway: gonna wait for 0.3 like usual....maybe longer since people started to bring up 0.3 versions like they are 0.03
( ' - ')

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
1 hour game play to raise all stats only to see 2 peek scenes buy 3 item no use for now what to say maybe gone be better but for now is a waste of time.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
It´s only a start, but a very good one. Sister must be one of the hottest girls I´ve seen in games like this.
I suspect she has a crush for brother, that is a very interesting thing because relationship should be developed faster than other games that are trying to prolonge sexual tensión unnecesarily just for milking patreons.

Looks very promising overall. Only advice I could give is to put all the game scenarios into the main screen. Click on the blue bar is weary -also I discovered university and other shops after 10 minutes of gameplay...-

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Maybe add an exclamation point to the corner of a location's icon in the navigation UI to indicate when a character is there and can be interacted with?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It´s only a start, but a very good one. Sister must be one of the hottest girls I´ve seen in games like this.
I suspect she has a crush for brother, that is a very interesting thing because relationship should be developed faster than other games that are trying to prolonge sexual tensión unnecesarily just for milking patreons.

Looks very promising overall. Only advice I could give is to put all the game scenarios into the main screen. Click on the blue bar is weary -also I discovered university and other shops after 10 minutes of gameplay...-
Thanks for the feedback! I worked about 14 hours yesterday and got a trackingsystem working. It's not what i envisioned and it's not really done either. I might make an update post on Patreon and people can give feedback.

The navigationbar can be used with a scoll, the bar is really only there as an indicator that you CAN scroll. But there are other people who have complained too so I an itruductory tutorial is not out of the question.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe add an exclamation point to the corner of a location's icon in the navigation UI to indicate when a character is there and can be interacted with?
That's actually a pretty damn good idea, I like it a lot more than tracking all the characters individually. And it may also be possible, it's a bitch to get anything displayed on that bar properly.

Thanks for the feedback!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes