Aug 16, 2017
Hello guys, how can i get this event ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if I remember right, its when you have over 55 love points....might need another trigger like all but last event with twins and it was 11am I think at pool

cant be dead certain as I just played stuff until it stopped appearing

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello guys, how can i get this event ?
If you didn't get it you're probably using a broken save, use the one in OP.
if I remember right, its when you have over 55 love points....might need another trigger like all but last event with twins and it was 11am I think at pool
It's not related to Sarah's affection level. It only triggers after the first event with Jenny at the pool.

Aug 16, 2017
I didn't get this until much later...I had done nearly everything else. pizza shop was sold on and had 1 twin naked by pool before I got that scene. before then sis was always reading. I went off and did a lot of other stuff before I came back to find this scene...that's why I thought it was affection triggered....heyho

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I didn't get this until much later...I had done nearly everything else. pizza shop was sold on and had 1 twin naked by pool before I got that scene. before then sis was always reading. I went off and did a lot of other stuff before I came back to find this scene...that's why I thought it was affection triggered....heyho
In the scene with Jenny she asks you to help get Jenna to relax and you agree, Then with the sister, she says she's doing to help the twins out, so it makes sense why there is a "sudden" change.

Aug 16, 2017
In the scene with Jenny she asks you to help get Jenna to relax and you agree, Then with the sister, she says she's doing to help the twins out, so it makes sense why there is a "sudden" change.

er...not really sure why you quoted my previous post with this info as its kind of off base to my comments :confused:

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I see among the images Sarah and MC napping in the afternoon and sarah getting naked and masturbating with dildo. How do I get to this event?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I see among the images Sarah and MC napping in the afternoon and sarah getting naked and masturbating with dildo. How do I get to this event?
I'm pretty sure that scene triggers after you've given it to her, then select Walk around house from the "HOME" selection at the top. And I'm pretty sure she has to "show" as home (portrait on the right of screen). I only saw it once and that's what I seem to remember.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I'm pretty sure that scene triggers after you've given it to her, then select Walk around house from the "HOME" selection at the top. And I'm pretty sure she has to "show" as home (portrait on the right of screen). I only saw it once and that's what I seem to remember.
Gave her the dildo sometime ago, nothing triggers

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
In every scene, the furniture seems wrong....at the start of the game when MC and sister are on couch watching tv and she's laying on his lap, the couch looks like it's been knocked over

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
In every scene, the furniture seems wrong....at the start of the game when MC and sister are on couch watching tv and she's laying on his lap, the couch looks like it's been knocked over
Most of the "scenes" are like that, they are showing a different angle that is over the rooms default image.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I just did it but it doesn't show a dildo, (most likely cause I haven't given it to her yet). But I went for a walk at midnight 0:00, when you return there should be an Icon of Sarah on the right that says HOME, then click walk around the house

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Fasder
(first dinner with helen)
Mark
And networks is something I pretty much grew up with.
And networks are something I pretty much grew up with.

Mark
Why didn't you get anyone on sooner?
Why didn't you hire someone sooner?
I think your original is a colloquialism, it also makes me think you're from somewhere in the UK?
(On walk)
Sarah
I'm a little divided on that, on one had, ...
I'm a little divided on that, on one hand, ...

(Sarah getting ready to go shopping with twins)
She stopped for a moment contemplating what to ware for the day...
She stopped for a moment contemplating what to wear for the day...

PS before I get flamed over this(again) The UK(United Kingdom) does not mean England!...Google it

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I slept with Helen and can work or have lunch with her, but the thesis option no longer appears and I don't get a chance to go out for drinks again with her for the next sex scene. Is there a console command so I can restart these events with her?

Reactions: luisar018

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

I just did it but it doesn't show a dildo, (most likely cause I haven't given it to her yet). But I went for a walk at midnight 0:00, when you return there should be an Icon of Sarah on the right that says HOME, then click walk around the house
The scene at the Home location does not involve the dildo.

I slept with Helen and can work or have lunch with her, but the thesis option no longer appears and I don't get a chance to go out for drinks again with her for the next sex scene. Is there a console command so I can restart these events with her?
The thesis is locked to 5/15, see the change log for more information.
The scene you're not getting isn't a repeatable scene, it's a story scene, which means it happens once.
I'll continue her storyline in the next update.

walkthrough?
I post the walkthrough one week after release, the new update should not really need one, assuming you did all the content in the previous update and used the save in OP to continue.

Would anyone please post a cg rip?
Try .

Reactions: luisar018

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017

The scene at the Home location does not involve the dildo.

The thesis is locked to 5/15, see the change log for more information.
The scene you're not getting isn't a repeatable scene, it's a story scene, which means it happens once.
I'll continue her storyline in the next update.

I post the walkthrough one week after release, the new update should not really need one, assuming you did all the content in the previous update and used the save in OP to continue.

Try .
Thanks for the suggestion but unren doesnt work with macs

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes