MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I want to like this game but the pacing is way too slow. Even with a bit of cheating I'm just clicking through days after days where nothing really happens and maybe one character gains 1 or two points. It's much too tedious.

Oh and the whole "labyrinth" or forward, right or left when going for a walk to find some of the girls is just a bother and completely pointless.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Here is all the CG for Sarah, Jenna, Jenny, Helen and any multi char CG available,

The original files are .webp, these are converted to .png for easy one handed viewing (hehe)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I want to like this game but the pacing is way too slow. Even with a bit of cheating I'm just clicking through days after days where nothing really happens and maybe one character gains 1 or two points. It's much too tedious.
This is definitely not a wham bam thank you ma'am game and could possibly be a little less grindy, but once you have maxed out on a particular task there is no need to revisit it. But the grinding is partially the consequence of this type of game as opposed to a linear branching VN. But this also lets you revisit certain things and personally while it may not get any points, I have no issue sitting with any of the girls by the pool :winkytongue:
Be careful with cheating as you can go past essential task and block future progress.

Oh and the whole "labyrinth" or forward, right or left when going for a walk to find some of the girls is just a bother and completely pointless.
Actually it does have a point, it builds points and leads to sex with one character. Once you know each route to the girls, it is the same for each every time.

Is there a walkthrough made for 0.7.03 yet?
You can alternativly check out the task list and see how many you have left to do @Fasder posted a complete list up to 0.7.03 a while back that you can check off from.

need update ^^
Please don't do this, you'll get people screaming and begging for a hero to post it when it hasn't been completed yet. Once available you can always raise a request thread and post the link here for people to boost it.

Reactions: UncleVT and Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Been contemplating making public channels in my Discord for a while now. Wasn't sure how hard it would be to manage, but let's try it out!

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hello Mr or Ms, or Mrs? Fasder, i was wondering if you significantly changed the sister model several updates ago, i got it in my head that she was more attractive (to me) before and while she is still attractive i think i found her more so previously. If i may ask, did you enlarge her eyes and narrow her nose, maybe tweek other things? The eyes and nose are what stand out to me. I apologize if i'm coming of as rude, its just been bothering me and i figured i would ask, if that is ok.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello Mr or Ms, or Mrs? Fasder, i was wondering if you significantly changed the sister model several updates ago, i got it in my head that she was more attractive (to me) before and while she is still attractive i think i found her more so previously. If i may ask, did you enlarge her eyes and narrow her nose, maybe tweek other things? The eyes and nose are what stand out to me. I apologize if i'm coming of as rude, its just been bothering me and i figured i would ask, if that is ok.
No, but I can't say I haven't thought about making changes. There have been very small adjustments, but not to her shape.
I generally don't like the idea of making any significant changes mid-game so to speak, so I've resisted the temptation.

Reactions: Von Herman

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi @
why I dont see mom in game? just on intro?!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes