pep lep

Jul 7, 2018
I cant break the door from the shower, i click on the hammer and then on 'Smash the shit out of this thing' and nothing happends

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I cant break the door from the shower, i click on the hammer and then on 'Smash the shit out of this thing' and nothing happends
Welcome to F95 and one of the best games here (IMO, others will disagree).
@UncleVT has said it, strength (for the lock) and flexibility is important, so get your arse down to the gym. Share your time with working our and working out with Sarah.
Have a search through the thread and you'll find most of the stuff answered for you.

Reactions: Fasder and UncleVT

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Is this the end of this version?
I have completed the thesis and website quest. Only these scenes keep repeating and Sara's affection not increasing anymore. All I see morning Sara Workout, bathroom, cooking, massage in living room, Jenna and sister in pool, Sara night pool roaming around the street and sleep. Am I missing something?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Is this the end of this version?
I have completed the thesis and website quest. Only these scenes keep repeating and Sara's affection not increasing anymore. All I see morning Sara Workout, bathroom, cooking, massage in living room, Jenna and sister in pool, Sara night pool roaming around the street and sleep. Am I missing something?
Look at the list of achievements.

Reactions: coolboy88

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Yes pretty much done with all achievement except two unknown left with Helen. Anyways, Amazing game. Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Fasder

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've made a few of them. :)
Right now, though, there's only sex with Helen, but there is plenty of other naughty stuff too.
i was fun to play,, :winkytongue: eagerly waiting for your next update . . . . :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes