Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ugh.. the grind! THE GRIND !!! Slow stat growth and shit tons of repeated scenes. Over 3 hours for one meh sex scene.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Ugh.. the grind! THE GRIND !!! Slow stat growth and shit tons of repeated scenes. Over 3 hours for one meh sex scene.
So it's not your kind of game then. This is an adult game with a heavy plot.
by the way welcome to you and @Fatihfirat \o/
You both might to also avoid Life With Mary and a number of the other games here. ;)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
@ Your prolly right lol. I enjoyed most of the writing, but being forced to view the same scenes repeatedly to unlock the next ones and navigating the menus is mind numbing af. Too much filler. IMO this game would be 1000* better if it was made VN style like Depraved Awakening and Dreams of Desire. o_0

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you walk with Jenny or Jenna or even Helen at night, when I leave from home, no matter if I go forward, left or right, I always end up by myself???

Reactions: TanithLeigh

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
How do you walk with Jenny or Jenna or even Helen at night, when I leave from home, no matter if I go forward, left or right, I always end up by myself???
forward then right was always the teacher for me, other combos for the other 2, lol been a week or something since i played so im afraid that's all i remember about the night walk

Reactions: bobbo69

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
And what to do after you reach 56 love points with Sarah?
I'm trying to remember, but I think that's the maximum right now. Check your achievements, if you're missing anything with Sarah it's most likely triggered from another stat.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I go through hell to get to this thread every time, is there some sort of hotkey to get to this thread??? whenever I write life in the: enter your search here] box thing, this thread doesn't show, could this be a problem?
Could one of the mods here or admin take a look at this please, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I go through hell to get to this thread every time, is there some sort of hotkey to get to this thread??? whenever I writr life in the: enter your search here] box thing, this thread doesn't show, could this be a problem?
Could one of the mods here or admin take a look at this please, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The search engine isn't great, I'd recommend searching for Fasder as opposed to Life. :)
I'll use a less generic name for my next game. ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The search engine isn't great, I'd recommend searching for Fasder as opposed to Life. :)
I'll use a less generic name for my next game. ;)
Thanks Fasder for your quick reply, and as for your game, I enjoyed it, a lot actually, keep up the good work, I wish I could support your project, I am unemployed as well since February of this year and ends of months are sometime hard, I usually support the needy ones and I noticed that you are one of them, 63 pledgers is really not enough, I'll try and think of something to help you out cause I like your game and I don't want to see it die or abandoned or whatever you want to call it lol... ;)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks Fasder for your quick reply, and as for your game, I enjoyed it, a lot actually,
Thanks, that is very nice to hear. :)

I wish I could support your project, I am unemployed as well since February of this year and ends of months are sometime hard
I know your struggle, if you can then I appreciate it and need it very much, if you can't, that's fine too.

I like your game and I don't want to see it die or abandoned or whatever you want to call it lol...
Well, we're on the same page then. :D
I'm sure it'll all work out in the end, but the journey is a little uncertain at the moment. :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I go through hell to get to this thread every time, is there some sort of hotkey to get to this thread??? whenever I write life in the: enter your search here] box thing, this thread doesn't show, could this be a problem?

Thanks

Lol, I put it in my signature cause:
1 - Promote the game.
2 - Easy to find the thread.
:)

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017

Thanks

...can't you just Bookmark/Favorite the thread? Or mark it as 'Watched' so that it shows up in your 'Watched Threads' section on your account page?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes