kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I lieu of walkthroughs (especailly after the pipes have been cleaned in the shop), page up and save is your friend.
please walkthrough test from Hellen
If it's for the questions, get it right good, get it wrong page up and try again (or you could google the answer). Once you have answered all the questions correctly, you just get paid to work.
Speaking of WTs, an updated one for 0.07.03 would be nice. :p
Fasder posted the list of achievements in the last couple of pages. From that and the W/T to 5 using save and page up there should be no major issue. If you really do stuck, loads of stuff has been answered in this thread. If...IF you have searched for a specific answer and it hasn't been posted, try asking here someone may be able to help and Fasder is active too as can be seen.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Speaking of WTs, an updated one for 0.07.03 would be nice. :p
I released the latest one to my patrons yesterday.
If it's for the questions, get it right good, get it wrong page up and try again
There's no way of knowing right from wrong on those questions. He's stuck on the ones which come before you are able to work. :)
If you really do stuck, loads of stuff has been answered in this thread. If...IF you have searched
Indeed, seems like people don't like searching. :(

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Indeed, seems like people don't like searching. :(
well,, it's whole 39 pages of qus & ans, it would be pain in ass if some one doesnt know how to search for a specific question. XDXD

however, thanks for your support. really appreciate it ;)

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Quick Question:
is there any benefits if i walk with HELEN/JENNA/JENNY?

Where, i get +2 affection if i watch movie with SARAH.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Reactions: Rb.Elliot

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
sorry this misunderstanding, but that wasn't question. it's more like to compare with HELEN/JENNA/JENNY. :)
but thanks for replay :cool:
Oh I see, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Some scenes are to pass the time, some are to build up your stats. The one's that don't do anything are only there to have something to do rather than nothing. :)

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Oh I see, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Some scenes are to pass the time, some are to build up your stats. The one's that don't do anything are only there to have something to do rather than nothing. :)
i see, got it now :D thanks. ✌
however, Dont you think it's little bit too much for her figure? no offense but to me its more like COCONUTs rather than bOObs. x'Dx'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
i see, got it now :D thanks. ✌
however, Dont you think it's little bit too much for her figure? no offense but to me its more like COCONUTs rather than bOObs. x'Dx'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the character of Sarah, but have to agree.
When you're talking about her back problems an option to encourage her to have reduction surgery would be nice :)
ETA
I don't think I've put the how to search gif in this thread....
search.gif

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Love the character of Sarah, but have to agree.
When you're talking about her back problems an option to encourage her to have reduction surgery would be nice :)
ETA
I don't think I've put the how to search gif in this thread....
View attachment 117063
I am saving that gif my dude, we need to spread this far and wide. Every time someone asks for a walkthru or save this should be the response.

Reactions: kiteares and Fasder
Sep 1, 2017
That's how she ended up, some people like it, some people don't. I wouldn't have made her the way I did if I didn't like it. :)
Also love those super perky tits. There are more than enough games where tits are smaller or affected by gravity or well both.

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
it says, a "new" PSU in my possession [from helen], but when i press on mom's laptop, it says not implemented yet.
is that mean i cant unlock this laptop in current version ?!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes