Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
this is what happen >
Helen: Have Sex
thesis 9/15, stuck!! nothing worked. always says "Maybe i should wait until later, like Helen said" then used console, made it 10/15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then it woked fine, max affection 33

Helen: NO Sex
everything worked smoothly.

So, what was the problem? didnt get it all. . .

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
this is what happen >
thesis 9/15, stuck!! nothing worked. always says "Maybe i should wait until later, like Helen said" then used console, made it 10/15

Did you go to the library to study at 1800?

Reactions: Rb.Elliot

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
this is what happen >

this is what happen >

There's a solution to this one, but it's not obvious . . .

secrecy

May 1, 2017
After finished 0.7 version I am coming to terms with game again.

Still I don´t understand why to hide MC face. Just copy my own post at "My sweet Neighbors" thread:

"Good game. My only complain is developers should remove that idea of hiding MC´s face. I know, it´s for that "immersion" thing I don´t share, but also makes some scenes -primarily the sexual ones- incomplete and, as the game progresses and becomes more complicated, will become even ridiculous. For example a threesome with one faceless character is pointless.

Parental Love removed that idea and I think was a good decision. This game should make the same step too."

My opinion there is still more suitable to Life: I am playing as Mark, some kind of "autistic" guy. Fasder says WE are not Mark -and that is the pretext for all personality issues that annoys some gamers and we must understand-. I am not the main role, so...why to hide his face?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Still I don´t understand why to hide MC face.
There are a few reasons why his face is hidden.
One is that generally people don't want to see it, even if you're not immersed with his character, others might be.
The second is that he literally didn't have a head until very recently.
I wasn't able to render Mark together with any character if he had a head and hair. So I compromised in the beginning and made the most of what I had in terms of hardware. Even since then I have kept it going, even now, when I've been able to purchase some better hardware and would be able to, I don't see why I would. If I would suddenly start to show his face then it will probably be a little out of place, I have hidden it for the rest of the game, so why start doing it out of the blue? I wouldn't re-do all the old scenes just to show his face, that doesn't seem like a good use of my time.

Reactions: UncleVT

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
@Fasder Hi, loving the game.
There is an error on the text (second day - attending the lecture)
"That basically means that a child permission is inherited by the parent through recursion"
is actually the other way around, child inherit permissions FROM the parent. IE Parent folder has R&W permission, all children will have R&W permissions.
The example used in the next text line is correct.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder Hi, loving the game.
There is an error on the text (second day - attending the lecture)
"That basically means that a child permission is inherited by the parent through recursion"
is actually the other way around, child inherit permissions FROM the parent. IE Parent folder has R&W permission, all children will have R&W permissions.
The example used in the next text line is correct.
Hello!
Thanks, glad you like it. :)
Yeah you're right, it's supposed to be "from the parent" not "by the parent", good catch!

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
@Fasder a question this time.
"Watching TV with Sarah" at the living room and "spending time with Sarah" at the pool (22:00hs) doesn't seem to be giving any more love points. At the moment Sarah has 31 love points and seems to be increase only by the pool event (10:00hs).
Is this a bug or intended?
And one for Helen
Walking at night with Helen doesn't give any more points after 15?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is this a bug or intended?
It's intended, there are a number of "fluff scenes" which are just meant to pass the time.
I have a concept that I've been contemplating for some time to make this a bit clearer but I haven't gotten around to implementing it.
Walking at night with Helen doesn't give any more points after 15?
You should be able to go to lunch (11:00-12:00 I think) with her which is the next step in building up your relationship with her.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
Actually the question was not about progression but about the mutually exclusive paths. IF you try to level Helen up by working with her you can't do the 10:00 pool event that will raise Sarah's love points (in that specific circumstance).
EDIT to avoid double posting:
There is a bug, after sleeping on Sarah's room the indicator for Sarah at the gym won't show until you go to another room.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Actually the question was not about progression but about the mutually exclusive paths. IF you try to level Helen up by working with her you can't do the 10:00 pool event that will raise Sarah's love points (in that specific circumstance).
Ahh okay, I see what you're saying.
It's up to the player what to focus on, so it's more of a design choice.
There is a bug, after sleeping on Sarah's room the indicator for Sarah at the gym won't show until you go to another room.
That seems odd, that shouldn't be possible with how the game is programmed.

If you have a save where this happens I can take a look at it. Save before the actual bug appears though so I know where and when it happens.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
This time a typo. On the thesis work (after the failed sex at the library and talked a bit about data protection)
Helen
"No I agree,..." there should be a comma after the No.
About the bug, will try later on replicating it, if it appears again i'll send you the save.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
This time a typo. On the thesis work (after the failed sex at the library and talked a bit about data protection)
Helen
@ParthMargin has been proofreading, he's probably fixed it already. :)
If you find anything else you can tag him.

About the bug, will try later on replicating it, if it appears again i'll send you the save.
Yeah, the thing is that I can see it maybe happening if there was an event the day before.
Say if it was the first time where Mark slept in Sarah's bedroom, it might happen, but I still don't think that's really plausible.

MasterLogan

Apr 10, 2018
First of all...decent game nice graphs but should add more sex options with other girls maybe? I mean after 1 hour gameplay mark only sex with helen as i can see...its kind of stuck there

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes