Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
That should be this one here.
And sorry for making this more difficult than it needed to be. -.-
I am unable to load the save in any version I tried. Do you have another one that you know works with 0.12.06?

Jan 12, 2019
That should be this one here.
And sorry for making this more difficult than it needed to be. -.-
Last I played this was at v0.10.04 andI think I might have missed a few content updates.
If I played with that save, would I have missed much?
Could you perhaps upload a save from the end of v0.10.04.?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Can I better explain what I have to do to correctly download the new version?
Download 0.12.05, download the patch linked in OP, extract the archive, follow the instructions in the archive to apply the patch.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Where is My Mother?! (Well, the MC's Mother, the begining goes into a lot of detail about her and then . . . nothing)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
anyone know why i got 2 different but same dialog option in the pool scene? one option is the sun cream thing, the other is she is sleeping topless on her back...game "#¤" ? donno why they would both be there, I assume one should go away when you progress ?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I am unable to load the save in any version I tried. Do you have another one that you know works with 0.12.06?
Sorry i was out for a bit.
Thats odd, tbh. The next one before that is this one. But i played both of them with version 0.12.06 and saved them with it as well so i don't really know how it wouldn't work with the same version for you.

Reactions: Zatanna2

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Where is My Mother?! (Well, the MC's Mother, the begining goes into a lot of detail about her and then . . . nothing)
She'll become relevant later in the game, her first proper scenes were in this update.
anyone know why i got 2 different but same dialog option in the pool scene? one option is the sun cream thing, the other is she is sleeping topless on her back...game "#¤" ? donno why they would both be there, I assume one should go away when you progress ?
I don't know which scene you're referring to as there are quite a lot of pool scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry i was out for a bit.
Thats odd, tbh. The next one before that is this one. But i played both of them with version 0.12.06 and saved them with it as well so i don't really know how it wouldn't work with the same version for you.
This one works but in this save you've already completed the scene you were having issues with, so I don't know what's going on?

Reactions: herrbertold

Metlilith

Jun 4, 2018
Hello, just downloaded the new update and well, there's nothing to do/new, Last seen is basically the day of moving and there's nothing to do after the options of "Check on the twins" or "sleep with your sister", you see the scene and then wake up with nothing to do, no choices to sun bath, workout in gym, can't sleep, can't watch t.v e.t.c
I can make sandwishes tho
Or keep switching places/locations till I black out.

P.s : Android

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello, just downloaded the new update and well, there's nothing to do/new, Last seen is basically the day of moving and there's nothing to do after the options of "Check on the twins" or "sleep with your sister", you see the scene and then wake up with nothing to do, no choices to sun bath, workout in gym, can't sleep, can't watch t.v e.t.c
I can make sandwishes tho
Or keep switching places/locations till I black out.

P.s : Android
You can forward time by clicking the time display in the game.
I don't know if that's the issue you're having but it does seem like it.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
So I realized a little too late that in some very rare cases you might be able to miss the chance to trigger Helen's latest scene.
It also fixes a trivial bug related to the QDPA.

You only need to apply the hotfix with the highest version number.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Would we need to go (back) to a certain time / place to trigger this?

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Since i installed the hotfix i can't do anything in the office... Helen, Jenna and Sarah are there, but there is no button @Fasder

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes