Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Ah, damn...
It just means you have the highest avilable on the QDPA right now, doesn't change anything, just a visual bug.
QDPA is 9/? ... i got somtimes 1, sometimes 0 Points when working. But if it's only visual, then its okay for me =)

Metlilith

Jun 4, 2018
You can forward time by clicking the time display in the game.
I don't know if that's the issue you're having but it does seem like it.
Well, being the smart guy I am, I uninstalled the apk and then reinstalled again hoping to get it to work that way
I lost my saves

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well, being the smart guy I am, I uninstalled the apk and then reinstalled again hoping to get it to work that way
I lost my saves
That's too bad.
For further reference, you could've read about that in the tutorial menu, so check there the next time.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Obviously the MC finds his evil mother an attractive MILF, so it would be a gift to see him (and possibly his hot sister too;)) to grudge-fuck the bejebbers out of her wicked holes!(y) The naughty wheels are endlessly spinning in my mind!:p

Reactions: lordfridge9

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is the Quest with Helen open I see nothing I can do and have no interest to waste my time to play day after day and find nothing new.

Please check my save.

Reactions: Zatanna2

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I've just applied 0.12.07 hotfix & tried to load a 0.12.06 hotfix save & got an exception occurred.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is the Quest with Helen open I see nothing I can do and have no interest to waste my time to play day after day and find nothing new. Please check my save.
You have no <unknown> entries under Helen, so no there's nothing left with her.
The only thing you're missing is an optional scene which is probably not possible to trigger at this point in the game.

I've just applied 0.12.07 hotfix & tried to load a 0.12.06 hotfix save & got an exception occurred.
No, that save can't be from 0.12.06, if it was then the value would have been an int not a float.
The first patch was supposed to have fixed this issue, but if you're in the middle of a scene in this save then that's probably why it happens. If you can ignore it, rollback or load it up in an old version and re-save then you should be able to avoid it.
I think we might be talking about a diffrenent scene here. And mabye misunderstand each other in the process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there was an issue with the second save you posted, then let me know what the issue is specifically and I'll try my best to help you out.

Reactions: Zenithtb and Dole

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Oh wow.. after looking at the new walktrouough that came with 0.12.06 i think i see the problem.

This small addendum to it was missing in the old walktrough i still had open for some reason. "

Looks like i need to grind affection for jenny than.. is there another way aside form the pool, house or the resturant scenes? The one walking around the house seem to not give any affection at all, tbh i stopped doing them aside form being a major pain in the backside they also feel like a complete waste of effort after you seen them once.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Oh wow.. after looking at the new walktrouough that came with 0.12.06 i think i see the problem.

This small addendum to it was missing in the old walktrough i still had open for some reason. "

Looks like i need to grind affection for jenny than.. is there another way aside form the pool, house or the resturant scenes? The one walking around the house seem to not give any affection at all, tbh i stopped doing them aside form being a major pain in the backside they also feel like a complete waste of effort after you seen them once.
Scenes that don't indicate any stat changes are just optional, no need to keep repeating them. Although sometimes they can change so if you're stuck you might want to change things up a bit.
Later in the game nearly all optional content has more than one variation, so yeah... it's a game in the making.

Reactions: herrbertold

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
With the patch added at 12:00 when i enter the office where Sarah, Jenna and Helen should be, there's nobody and no otion to do anything.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
She'll become relevant later in the game, her first proper scenes were in this update.

I don't know which scene you're referring to as there are quite a lot of pool scenes.

This one works but in this save you've already completed the scene you were having issues with, so I don't know what's going on?
Thanks, it will be a bit before I get to this updates content, I decided to restart because either my saves were disagreeing or I messed something up on the last update, I look forward to everything.

Reactions: Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes