adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 607694

Overview:
Making*Lovers A story about the way love can bloom after dating begins. The focus in Making*Lovers is on the things that come after a relationship's beginning. With "start dating, then fall in love" as the concept, you will work towards the moment when love truly blooms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2020-04-03
Original Title: メイキング・ラバーズ
Developer: Smee -
Publisher: NekoNyan -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - - - - -
VNDB:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Thank you BaasB for sharing.

View attachment 607684 View attachment 607685 View attachment 607686 View attachment 607687 View attachment 607688 View attachment 607689 View attachment 607690 View attachment 607691 View attachment 607692 View attachment 607693
Welp, time to stay hydrate at home with this game

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Actually there's a lot of these type of romcom but most of them are seinen/josei so a lot of them isn't translated. As for VN tho there's a lot where being lover is only the middle point of the game but sadly most of them isn't translated too. For example the recently released Majikoi A3, shit starts to happen after the MC start dating the girl.
Yeah but Majikoi isn't your typical eroge, it's the fucking best of the best, Majikoi-S had so many godamn waifues you had for every-types of romances

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Every Patreon dev needs to play these kind of VNs and take notes.
So maybe we get less of these stupid attempts on story, weridly forced, boring gameplay and "open world" and millions of handjobs before that one sex scene at the end, if the game is not abandoned before.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
15 mins in and im in a route.... and 50 mins later.. im in an h-scene. that escalated as quick as majikoi A
this is as good as fureraba oh wait.... they are both made by smee. i prefer fureraba because of the choice system. the dating system is unique tho

Reactions: Zastinx

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Huh, I thought Japanese developers were allergic to uncensorship :unsure:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Ay Sweet :love: VN's are always welcome now I got something worthwhile to play while waiting in this lockdown period. Thanks for the game. :)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
At someone the "MakingLovers.exe" get an error about system.arc.
This is only thing I could understand since all other chars from the error msg are symbols
View attachment 608540
I got the same error...but noticed the download was only a handful of files (Updated files only I guess)

The message is apparently stating that it can't find system.arc. WHich makes sense if you downloaded the smaller file.

The entire game is 5gb or so. The smaller update only files contain an archive folder, a sysprg.arc file and the main exe.

The file I downloaded that contained everything is named "making-lovers_Windows_1_1.zip" and you get that from the Main Download link. If you downloaded the one that is listed as the patch...it is only the patch.

I downloaded from Mega by the way. The patch comes from Nopy.

Reactions: sc0rps

ATCL

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone have a full save? I finished one route and it took literally forever, even skipping through.

Reactions: Rastafoo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes