magus448

May 22, 2018
Sure the first game has humor but it doesn't devote a whole drawn out picture of what's happening. Unless that changes in the sequel. The movie Junior all over again.

Then again that looks like one of those pregnant suits, under the apron, that simulate pregnancy.

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
Can somebody upload thee sequel it says that is also in english
It says they're working on it at the moment. It does not appear to be in English, as VNDB has no releases for this.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
not sure if it was already posted here but there is a 100% achievement walkthough online for the game in english text

Reactions: Bleublanc

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
This is probably the best Visual Novel I've played like ever, there might not be animations, mini games or the art is not AAA at all but the writing is so good, I'm enjoying every minute. I only wish there were more interactions or you had a little more control on what your characters does because sometimes you act a little naive or inexperience. I'm even considering buying this game just to support the devs.
then you want read fureraba: from friend to lovers, its also a romance but damn is funny as hell. It also more interactive of what is offered here, since the gameplay focus is talk whit the heroines getting know well enought to trigger a next event, if the conversation can flow good or backfire at you. Also done by the same team

https://f95zone.to/threads/fureraba-friend-to-lover-hd-renewal-edition-smee.11599/page-2#post-964102

Reactions: buayas

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
then you want read fureraba: from friend to lovers, its also a romance but damn is funny as hell. It also more interactive of what is offered here, since the gameplay focus is talk whit the heroines getting know well enought to trigger a next event, if the conversation can flow good or backfire at you. Also done by the same team

https://f95zone.to/threads/fureraba-friend-to-lover-hd-renewal-edition-smee.11599/page-2#post-964102
If you really want to laugh like hell the majikoi franchise is for you

Reactions: Zer0Z0neR and c.o.w

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
If you really want to laugh like hell the majikoi franchise is for you
i did!, and i want re-read it againg, unfornutate my net is slow and will take a while, this one took 2 weeks to fully download. My internet is slow as a snail X.X

i had it stored on the computer when i had to reformat it due some corrupt .sys files and i lost it

• Angry
Reactions: Fidalgo88

T0rah

Dec 8, 2019
Normally I'm the kind who play his game and accept his ending without trying the others bc I choose my choice and won't change them to play a different ending but in this game I've played every romance and loved all of them. Loved them so much that I've done some fan sign if someone want some (disclaimer I'm not a pro if you don't like it whatever and if you want to change the girl's name font do it yourself ! but if you want a different artwork you can always ask it won't take much time so I'll do it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 31, 2018
To apply the patch do we have to put it in any special place in the folder with the game or how does that work? Sorry if I didn't see it somewhere in the post.

theblack_34

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 607694

Overview:
Making*Lovers A story about the way love can bloom after dating begins. The focus in Making*Lovers is on the things that come after a relationship's beginning. With "start dating, then fall in love" as the concept, you will work towards the moment when love truly blooms.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2020-04-03
Original Title: メイキング・ラバーズ
Developer: Smee
Publisher: NekoNyan
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - - - - -
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -

Patches:

Thank you BaasB for sharing and superelmo for torrent.

View attachment 607684 View attachment 607685 View attachment 607686 View attachment 607687 View attachment 607688 View attachment 607689 View attachment 607690 View attachment 607691 View attachment 607692 View attachment 607693
The game gives this error when opening

altairdecade

Sep 2, 2019
Man I love this game, it's so cute. I ended up legit buying it from Steam since I really want to support and see the DLC. Nekonyan confirmed they're bringing it right?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes