asker23

Jun 11, 2017
At someone the "MakingLovers.exe" get an error about system.arc.
This is only thing I could understand since all other chars from the error msg are symbols
View attachment 608540

For anyone having this error it is not a torrent problem or anything. You just need to delete that weird special character (looks like an asterisk) from the folder name! Simple as that, everything works.

LethalSquirt

Jul 31, 2018
For some reason the game keeps crashing during the prologue when the waitress takes the characters drink orders.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I copy/pasted the online (google translated) walkthrough to a text file if anyone's interested. Also the site mentioned pressing f12 to remove clothes due to a patch. Not sure if we got that.

Last edited:

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Girl: Can you please call me a different name than Blondie?
Guy: Okay dipshit....
lost it...

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Question: this has multiple girls, do we have to pick one girl or can we just go for them all at once?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
from where i live this will take 2 to 5 days to download, i don't mind wait at all, but if somebody post a compressed version, much appreciated!
Yes please. for me too.
4,67 Gb download is not possible
my PC is from the Middle Ages

eldeoon

Jul 22, 2019
Hey guys, I guess some people may be interested in the Cloth Filter patch in the Japanese Version, I did a little attempt and found that it's just a single file that can make it work the same in the English version.
Along with the CG gallery unlock file. Enjoy.
Not sure if this patch from japanese version can cause any instability or problems. use it at your own risk.
无标题.jpg

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Ah that's the patch with the "press f12 to remove clothes" feature mentioned on the walkthrough page. Thanks

Krogmo

May 8, 2018
When I try to load a save file i get this Error and the game closes.
Anyone knows how to fix it?
Screenshot (166).png

yozuno

Nov 29, 2019
This is probably the best Visual Novel I've played like ever, there might not be animations, mini games or the art is not AAA at all but the writing is so good, I'm enjoying every minute. I only wish there were more interactions or you had a little more control on what your characters does because sometimes you act a little naive or inexperience. I'm even considering buying this game just to support the devs.

Sep 29, 2017
If I've got one complaint about this game, it's that I managed to lock myself onto someone's route without even meeting all the characters.

Reactions: hargh

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
is ahegao piss academy a real eroge and when is it going to be available in english

what's the point of living without an imouto waking us up with an ahegao every day

Reactions: The Pink Menace

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
can we have like partial download or something? I can't download from anywhere but mega there. but mega limited my download size

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes