amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
hey guys.
i just downloaded game, overwrited patch and getting this error (tried as administrator either) -

Untitled.png

Reactions: BBSA

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Do you guys get an "otifyOfFunctionName" at the end of certain dialogue or is it just me?

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Do you guys get an "otifyOfFunctionName" at the end of certain dialogue or is it just me?
Doesn't seem to be a problem with your (or any other person who got it) installation but, a bug with the game in general...
..modifying the code is kinda messy, and I don't think anybody other than the devs them self would make a patch for this issue..

Edit:
..I forgot ..there is a patch and it's literally linked under the downloads. 'x‍D

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Sadly it seems.. there isn't an English version yet..
..and the JP version is censored.. :'/
..But if you are really really desperate anyway.. I can give you some links for where you can download the JP version.. ;D

Reactions: BUSH43

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
The localization for the game is really pathetic. Apparently you cant load back your game if that save is before you patch the game . You have to do a new game again

Reactions: naoc

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So seems like on NekoNyan's Official Page on the Project Progress in the Community tab, looks like they are . Progress-wise is not huge at the moment, like 30% on translation and the same on translation checking and whanot so it might take a while (also looking like they started working on it not too long ago), but at least it seems to be finally a thing that can be hoped for the future, to say the least.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes