4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
1664549854206.png
Hello! It is at least the third time that there is update and it is not published in the "latest update" section of the forum, in the previous ones I made a ticket to warn, in the last one they answered me that I had to wait (it was in the same day) but this time it is already a long time without update, and it is not only unfair, but it also takes away possibilities to the game...

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Kvitravn Dev since you own the thread, can you put the thread in the lastest updates page?
I can merely Edit and notify to let the moderators know that's I've updated the thread.
How it goes to the Latest Updates is not upto me, I can however send a ticket to get it updated, I never had to think about this before, but since the site is ran by actual people and not bots, I don't mind waiting, but I do understand that people here are sweet on what I'm making, so yeah I'd if this gets resolved ASAP.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I can merely Edit and notify to let the moderators know that's I've updated the thread.
How it goes to the Latest Updates is not upto me, I can however send a ticket to get it updated, I never had to think about this before, but since the site is ran by actual people and not bots, I don't mind waiting, but I do understand that people here are sweet on what I'm making, so yeah I'd if this gets resolved ASAP.
I'm just worry you don't get the exposure you need here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is not yet the weekend. Be happy to launch on the weekend.
These days are crazy rich with games 3 years into production and
devs who are at their second hugely successful game. They have the spotlight with sheer following.
I'm just worry you don't get the exposure you need here.
Honestly, same. I've been refreshing the page every hour or so.
And Thank you for your concerns really ❤
Think of it like blockbusters all competing in the same time frame.
It may be one gets 80% of the audience and the others are left to tank.
Your time to shine is the weekend, you did not miss anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know really, but I saw a thread where the latest update listing was bugging out, maybe that's why ?
I think that was when the site went down, when it came back online, the section showed the up dates from two months before.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have not tried this game, namely because of the preview pics with the tiny dude and giantess type women. Not into those "growth" genre games, but not sure if this is one or not.

If this is not that type game, then I'd recommend to remove those pics from the preview section to not turn off potential players like myself, who won't bother asking like I am now. :)

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have not tried this game, namely because of the preview pics with the tiny dude and giantess type women. Not into those "growth" genre games, but not sure if this is one or not.

If this is not that type game, then I'd recommend to remove those pics from the preview section to not turn off potential players like myself, who won't bother asking like I am now. :)
No this isn't a growth game, it's just a romance game.

Basically a guy finds out his wife cheated on him and moves out with his daughter into his sisters house who he's always had feelings for.

It's a story about the growing feelings between the 3 of them. It's quite a good story with decent characters.

The tiny person in the picture is from a dream if I remember rightly. There is no growth or anything remotely like that.

• Red Heart

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Update below other very obvious...
The sister’s reaction to the confession of being the crush of the mc.. I thought to myself, "Is that all?she didn’t add anything? "

The missing "relationship" between the father and the girl in this episode? It’s like going back as if there was nothing left between them.
And the end cliffhanger with that question out of nowhere?
A bitter taste as if she were giving up the idea of continuing with the mc? decourage seeing how close the mc and sister are?

I don’t know the updates were rather"feelgood" so far with a little drama yes.
But first update where I am not exited to see the continuation.:rolleyes:
Just my opinion

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This episode basically ended on the same cliffhanger as the last one. It would be funny, if in the next episode the big revelation fizzled out again, so we can have the same cliffhanger for a third time.
On a more serious note it's a little disappointing, when the updates are labeled as "episodes" even though they don't really have self-contained story progression. The earlier episodes were much better in that regard.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes