4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Those comments all over the threat make it seem like there is a whole fucking Spanish telenovela in the game. That was something that made me hesitant to try this game. But it is only some infrequent sentences or words that are to be expected by a family of Spanish-speaking descent and easily understandable by context alone. Get a grip, people.

The characters and their relationship is what matters, that's where the game excels.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I included "Lite" because it's not really the pure manifestation of the kink itself, but the theme of domination in that moment itself was there, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why I include "Lite" with it.
I have not played this yet but that scene sounds fucking hot, for a girl to do that gets the throbs going :LOL: :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Those comments all over the threat make it seem like there is a whole fucking Spanish telenovela in the game.
It's really just flavor text. Nothing else. I don't speak Spanish at all... just a few random words you pick up over the years by consuming mainstream media and even I know what "hermanito" means and even if you don't it's easy to figure out what it means... The actual dialogue is always in English and you can understand everything perfectly. The characters just use a few Spanish words here and there.

Another thing... the latest review complains about the lack of a points system and the King/Prince path... those are not major routes or paths, they are mostly used for flavor and slightly change how certain scenes play out, but they don't affect the basic nature of the relationships. There's nothing to worry about here, this is not a "love/corruption" system where you get two wildly different results. Just pick whatever option you like best and don't worry about missing out on anything.

Last edited:

Seventh Field

Nov 23, 2019
Loved it. The only issue I see with the game is the skin tone of the father. Occasional scenes have him looking far too pale, notably, the hands are almost blue/green. No other issues, the art is gorgeous, the girls look fantastic. Loving the relationship building taking place. Just top-notch work.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
soo i just started this game... and what is up with the choices? king prince??? wtf does that even mean?

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
would be awesome if in the future sometime it could have a native english speaker editing it a bit cause i really like it apart from that.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Is the story really that well done so far? Looking at tags, looks like no actual sexual content so far, so I am hoping the story is really keeping ya'll hooked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For every fan who ever fantasized hard deep and throbbingly desired love from
the corrida video clip of madonna - take a bow, this game is showing hot like lava love and
affection for latin women exhibiting heartfelt longing for true relationship and deep passion.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Is the story really that well done so far? Looking at tags, looks like no actual sexual content so far, so I am hoping the story is really keeping ya'll hooked.
In my opinion: yes, the story is excellent. What differentiates Making Memories from most of the other incest games is that here it's not about instant horniness or physical attraction, it's very much about the psychology of it, underlined by the fact that you even have therapy sessions (more about the divorce, but it also addresses the attraction for your family).
You do get some steamy scenes later into the current build, petting etc... but when it happens it happens because you feel the deep love between the characters, the two romances you have here go deeper than usual. It's emotionally rewarding. And once it will advance to sex (not far off with the sister at least, in my opinion, and the daughter has already said she wants it all) it will probably be even more rewarding... and meaningful. Nothing is random here. Also, the characters here have a life of their own, it is not their sole purpose to be sexed by the MC. They feel more like real people than in many other games.

soo i just started this game... and what is up with the choices? king prince??? wtf does that even mean?
You only need to read either my review or go back a few pages... it's basically just flavor text. One choice, "King" will have the MC act more authoratively, i.e. he will take the initiative, he will be more like a parent, the "Prince" path is more about treating the daughter like an adult, your equal, you encourage her to initiate things, you bolster her self-confidence, it's not a major choice, there are no paths here, no corruption, no extra love points, it just impacts some of the dialogue and how some of the sex (well, petting) scenes play out, but again, don't worry about missing out on content, just choose whatever answer you like best, any of the two choices is equally good and equally correct. Anything you choose will always establish a relationship based on deep affection and love.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes