4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
android-icon.png Making Memories [Ep. 4 v0.4] [Kvitravn Tales] – Patched Android

Android Ep. 4 v0.4 · · · · (361.7 MiB)
This port is unofficial, patched, and lossy compressed. Comes with a transparent textbox (like the desktop version), an alternative/persistent save location (Documents\Renpy_Saves; requires storage permission), gestures (← Back, ↑ Main Menu, → Skip, ↓ Hide Text), and a sweet adaptive icon that no one will really appreciate.
Built on Ren'Py 7.4.10.

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
Updated to v0.4

Last edited:

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Really, really like this game it is a bit like Light of my Life, bittersweet memories (the music selected captures this melancholia perfectly) the renders are very good, and loved the Easter egg (re-united again) in the newspaper headline in the background. Really good attention to detail, good pace. I wanted to ask what the King and Prince options differences are? Well done Dev. really looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Really, really like this game it is a bit like Light of my Life, bittersweet memories (the music selected captures this melancholia perfectly) the renders are very good, and loved the Easter egg (re-united again) in the newspaper headline in the background. Really good attention to detail, good pace. I wanted to ask what the King and Prince options differences are? Well done Dev. really looking forward to the next update.
According to dev they are just two ways of dialogues and immediate interactions only.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
According to dev they are just two ways of dialogues and immediate interactions only.
Thanks for that, does this mean that in the future these 2 different options will have more of an impact on the relationships in different ways?

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for that, does this mean that in the future these 2 different options will have more of an impact on the relationships in different ways?
There's no point system, these are just 2 different ways of approaching the situation, if there's any (for ex - the clothes), you'll be notified before making the choice.

Reactions: viper217

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am laughing at Xiomara when she comes in from a day on the streets to hug her auntie and she tells her to go wash up. It reminds me of my wife (who is puertoriquena) telling me that if she went to hug her Papi at night before washing, he ordered her to the shower because "he didn't hug stinky children." The look on her (Xio's) face is priceless, but it's a battle she's not gonna win.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Really love this game! It has so much heart and personality in it. The plot itself is vanilla incest you can see in any other game, which is not a bad thing. But, The way the dev tells the story is very unique and very experimental. Every character is so full of personality and not just a flat character. It might be flawed and need more refinement but I gotta say this is one of the most promising VN I've played in a while!

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
is There an ETA on update
No fix date but it's every alternate month.
and will you have to download it all again or will you have Update patch only option too or?
I'm looking into ways to implement a patch system but since I go through the game all over again making slight changes in the overall script and scenes (Spellings, lighting improvement and clipping corrections if any), for now you'll have to download it again.
Love the story
Thank you very much, glad you're liking it !

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, you cant do Incest patch and Bug Fix patch because they both have the same script file. Could we get these joined?

Also, whoever is translating this to english is doing a really bad job.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: moonshadow

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm very impressed by what I've seen so far, the music, stock images/gifs all fit together perfectly. I really got into this game and didn't want it to end, good thing I had 3 episodes to catch up on. Couple things though:

1. There's never any right way for anyone to get cheated on or should I say perfect way to handle it. But I think the Dev did a good job highlighting the MC's pain, the MC handled that particular incident well. A lot of men would've went ape shit and took a violent approach. Him getting a picture was also a nice touch, a picture is worth a thousand words and Divorce lawyers eat that stuff up. I'm pleased that he didn't throw his future away on trash that wasn't worth it, he thought about his daughter and at the end of the day he came out on top.

2. Ava is like the best big sister, not just in the personality and looks department but I absolutely love the way she handled Luisa. She was professional yet still managed to rip her to shreds.

3. The MC and Ava breaking down the divorce to Xiomara was nicely done, they didn't bad mouth Luisa or put her down. They both took into consideration of Xiomara's feelings and emphasized that she's not losing a mother just because the MC and her are separated.

4. The glimpses of the MC's past was pretty creative, I thought that was a nice touch.

5. Saving the best for last Xiomara is one of the most beautiful characters I've seen, her body is perfect. Not exaggerated proportion wise, her eyes, skin tone.. top notch.

Good luck the rest of the way, I will be subscribing.

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I'm very impressed by what I've seen so far, the music, stock images/gifs all fit together perfectly. I really got into this game and didn't want it to end, good thing I had 3 episodes to catch up on. Couple things though:

1. There's never any right way for anyone to get cheated on or should I say perfect way to handle it. But I think the Dev did a good job highlighting the MC's pain, the MC handled that particular incident well. A lot of men would've went ape shit and took a violent approach. Him getting a picture was also a nice touch, a picture is worth a thousand words and Divorce lawyers eat that stuff up. I'm pleased that he didn't throw his future away on trash that wasn't worth it, he thought about his daughter and at the end of the day he came out on top.

2. Ava is like the best big sister, not just in the personality and looks department but I absolutely love the way she handled Luisa. She was professional yet still managed to rip her to shreds.

3. The MC and Ava breaking down the divorce to Xiomara was nicely done, they didn't bad mouth Luisa or put her down. They both took into consideration of Xiomara's feelings and emphasized that she's not losing a mother just because the MC and her are separated.

4. The glimpses of the MC's past was pretty creative, I thought that was a nice touch.

5. Saving the best for last Xiomara is one of the most beautiful characters I've seen, her body is perfect. Not exaggerated proportion wise, her eyes, skin tone.. top notch.

Good luck the rest of the way, I will be subscribing.
Thank you for your insights and am very glad you're liking it !

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fa yo1.jpg
We took a trip .. my princess and I ... there was purpose to it all. We were together and that was all that mattered.

fr so 2.jpg

Bit the bullet and offered to take her shopping.
She ”Mom” tagged me pretty hard 4 it.

aw do 3.jpg

She should not have to compromise on my part. I was there 4 her all day.

co so2.jpg

Whatever you do sometimes, people you hold dearest in the whole wide world
may still get shanked in the back and their heart will drop just as quick as yours.

no 17.jpg

I better be! I am all in for my princess.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes