4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Very solid stuff here, considering it's a first release, the renders are amazing, and the girls are absolutely gorgeous, especially the daughter.
The story seems simple, it's about a guy that gets cheated on, and it's trying to cope with it and move foward, and i have to say, the cheating scene itself is done perfectly, you can choose to see or not, and even if you choose to see, you just catch a glimpse of your wife, and not the person that she's fucking. The purpose of the scene is to make you angry, and it succeeds at that.
Now a couple of downsides, at least for me. You can't rename the MC, and i would really like to. Speaking of the MC, he is pale as fuck for someone who is latino/hispanic, if you contrast that with his daughter and sister, he looks really weird.
Overall a very good first release, and with Harem being planned, i'm keeping an eye on this :KEK:
Not every latino has to have a tan/dark complexion

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I am actually working on my english, taking extra classes for it, I'm decent at technicals and photography I just need to work on my writing and that's what I am doing.
Finding a good editor to check your English and help with corrections may actually enhance your learning process. Maybe drop a post in Recruitment / Services asking for a proofreader / English translator who will not only send you corrections but also give you some information on *why* they want that change (and thus teach you better English in the process)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why don't the bug fixes address the missing music files that crash the game or give exceptions for the last 2 releases?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I am actually working on my english, taking extra classes for it, I'm decent at technicals and photography I just need to work on my writing and that's what I am doing.
I am very glad you're liking it, keeps me motivated to do better each time.
It shows. Your english is way better than most non native speakers so don't be too hard on yourself. Also the story is really good, art work and models are good. With the work you are putting in I can definitely see you becoming a top tier dev. Nice cliff hanger at the end of this most recent update. Good luck moving forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Are the patch and the bug fix to do the same thing? Because they change the same file.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I don't like Luisa, I hope he doesn't forgive her, if that happens ... it'd suck. Is she the MC's daughter :unsure: I have doubts :cautious:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
whats with all this bad links for DL ??? no MEGA or WORKUPLOAD....those are all scam DL-links ,none works without trouble...whatever i´m out then....
Exaggerating much? Granted, Anonfiles is rather slow, it does work. As do Gofile and Pixeldrain – albeit not with consistently as high a speed as one can get from MEGA (or Workupload, but that's also depending on region). Google Drive is hit and miss depending on how many people already pulled the file(s) that day.

Reactions: moonshadow

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
whats with all this bad links for DL ??? no MEGA or WORKUPLOAD....those are all scam DL-links ,none works without trouble...whatever i´m out then....
Mega has been super slow for me, and Workupload is always my first choice but it's been giving me "file not found" after re-uploading 3 times.
That's why I went with whatever I could at the moment.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Does the I-patch fix the EP4 bug or will the two files conflict?
It does, so I merged the fix into the i-patch EP4 file.
So I dont need download Ipatch & Ep4 bugFix because they will overwrite each other, then I just need download your edit Ipatch with bugfix right?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Fuck, that ending... Every time I see Luisa, my stomach twists. What she did is unforgivable. But, I suppose the purpose is precisely to cause that feeling of disgust.

I'm not against forgiving her eventually. But I'd like to move on and stop seeing her as soon as possible. I really don't want to see her. It really pisses me off.

And to comment on something positive, I really, really like Elvira. Will she be a romanceable character? I think she's a great character and I really find her beautiful. Physically speaking, I don't remember seeing a similar character. I think she is quite unique. So to me it would be amazing to have her as a love interest.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes