4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Nice game, though the setting is not new(and i personally hate "wife cheating on MC" as a plot point), the way each scene and characters are handled is new which makes each character even the MC's personality refreshing. Though the English and writing was all over the place in the first episode, it shows a significant improvement in the later episodes so we can clearly see the Dev is putting in the effort. Though there are some places where the person speaking does not match with the name in the dialogue, would recommend some proof reading since it can be easily fixed.

The scene i liked the most in this game is the way the Therapy session is done, its written brilliantly in a way that the players gets snippets of information about the relationship with wife which makes not only the MC but also us to confront it. Honestly at first i pretty much hated and want nothing to do with the wife but after the therapy i am at the point of hearing her out even though as the MC says the "WHY" must be irrational also i really liked that scene when the MC tells her "Could've spoken up earlier" before disconnecting the call. I am still not forgiving her and probably would never forgive her (although her model is pretty hot and Thicc :BootyTime: ) Her redemption(if planned) entirely depends upon how its handled and written by the Dev in the further episodes hopefully it makes it hard for me to hate her. Overall i am pretty much invested in the story and the slow burn is warranted also hoping for the pay off soonish :BootyTime:.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
I know the dev said that he was having trouble with mega.nz earlier, do we know if that means we won't see a mega.nz link for this update or if we will see one but it will be on a different day?

Reactions: fugazi666

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
it's a good site and it's my favorite along with anonfile for smaller files (like 1GB and less) but if you have an erratic wi-fi connection, the mega software is the answer, because you don't have to start the download over and over again. free download manager helps there only partly.

use pixeldrain it works fine

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes