4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020

... now go make your own game ....
Buy me a new PC and I will. No joke. I already wanted to, but my PC is 6 yrs old and just the graphics cards are over 1000 bucks now days.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
is this how the game is supposed to be or is it fucked up i get the same scene 5 times then it goes in reverse and starts showing the previous scenes then it starts going forward to get to the new scenes and i have the ahem patch and bugfix in

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Played the update, didn´t get any sex scene, did I missed it or there wasn´t ?

What a cliffhanger :eek:
just finshed the new update and i didnt get one either, dont think there is one. the dev stated that its a slow burn so i dont think we'll see anything sexual for quite a while tbh.

Reactions: Doni94

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
is this how the game is supposed to be or is it fucked up i get the same scene 5 times then it goes in reverse and starts showing the previous scenes then it starts going forward to get to the new scenes and i have the ahem patch and bugfix in
Sounds like you have Rollback Side enabled in options... just spit balling but that's the first thing I would check.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
holy hell i think this is the first game ive ever played where im fine with slow burn the story is great the dynamic between the brother and sister is next lvl compared to other incest games ive played and when they do finally have sex its going to be a long day/night for them the want the need the desire the love for eachother is reaching a boiling point

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
surely you can't be as idiotic as to think everyone on the planet has exactly the very same hardware, internet connection and downloading speed? you gotto be a troll. please, just be a troll.
Doesn't matter what speed you have, when the service is strangling the download if you a "free" user. If you a paying user of these services, sure, speed isn't much of a issue.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
free service or valued customer, i'll never be downloading 5GB in 7 minutes, unless i get a fiber optic or a very fast cable connection.

Doesn't matter what speed you have, when the service is strangling the download if you a "free" user. If you a paying user of these services, sure, speed isn't much of a issue.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Good game and definitely a slow slow burn. That is ok but please kick it up and start with the adult content. Unless this game will not have any....

Reactions: HrostFall

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
free service or valued customer, i'll never be downloading 5GB in 7 minutes, unless i get a fiber optic or a very fast cable connection.
The service is usually capped at a certain speed regardless of your own speed and if you are paying customer or not. If you got 100/100 or better, and is a paying user, its a huge difference between that and a free user.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I thought we were only supposed to write in English here. o_O

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
no, if your max. internet speed is below the capped speed of the service anyway (which is true for all of the d/l sites linked on f95zone), it makes no difference at all. let's not further hijack the game thread though.

The service is usually capped at a certain speed regardless of your own speed and if you are paying customer or not. If you got 100/100 or better, and is a paying user, its a huge difference between that and a free user.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
surely you can't be as idiotic as to think everyone on the planet has exactly the very same hardware, internet connection and downloading speed? you gotto be a troll. please, just be a troll.
No, I am not a troll. But thanks for the insults, both of them.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i may have overreacted but you'd do well to phrase your sentences in a way that won't make people think you are making fun of their issues, however minor and trivial they may sound or actually are (like in this case). less laughing smileys would help too. in the end it will mean less annoyance and offense for all parties.

No, I am not a troll. But thanks for the insults, both of them.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes