4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Good to all... can it be that this update has not appeared in the "latest updates" section? or it just happened to me?

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Good to all... can it be that this update has not appeared in the "latest updates" section? or it just happened to me?
Yeah, the game didn't appear in the lastest updates page. I only knew about the update because i follow the thread.

Reactions: sorco2003

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
I'm getting a virus warning with the Ahem Ahem Patch for v0.5. Chrome wouldn't let the download go through.

EDIT: The main game as downloaded from Mediafire is clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: J'Daremo

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
To me it says the ahem patch is infected. Can anyone confirm if it's false positive please? Because it isn't usual for me to have that kind of warning on these forums.

edit: forget it I'm blind, it seems other people have the issue.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'm getting a virus warning with the Ahem Ahem Patch for v0.5. Chrome wouldn't let the download go through.

EDIT: The main game as downloaded from Mediafire is clean.
To me it says the ahem patch is infected. Can anyone confirm if it's false positive please? Because it isn't usual for me to have that kind of warning on these forums.

edit: forget it I'm blind, it seems other people have the issue.
I downloaded the patch also (using Brave browser), and scanned the zip file using my virus scanner and VirusTotal. Both said no virus/trojan found.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
How long is the update in play time? It took me 1.5 hours to complete all the previous versions. If I look at the change log then every update seems to have the same size. So I guess around 30-40 minutes.

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded the patch also (using Brave browser), and scanned the zip file using my virus scanner and VirusTotal. Both said no virus/trojan found.
I don't know what to tell you. I tried downloading the mediafire version in both Chrome and Firefox and also the gofile version and got a virus warning.

Capture.PNG

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
2+ Gigs and yet no planed tags included :rolleyes: beter ill download next update (If there is Fun Tags ON) :p:whistle: (y)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes