4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
are you planning on doing a android port for the game
While I was planning to take it on myself, there are people more skilled than me in that department who've come through out of their generosity, time and time again.
So I'd rather depend on them for that, than release a botched version of a game.

Reactions: kwazi

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
nOOOOOO,

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH XIO'S HAIR :cry::cry::cry:
I understand, but it was fully out of avoiding technical nuisances, the Cong hair for G8f is quite non versatile and has a strange attachment to her shoulders (especially left one), so when posing a "Looking back" or just generally any non standard pose involving the neck, the hair gets all warped, which looks very bad, making me compromise with the whole scene itself.
That's what I'm trying to avoid, a compromise.
But yes, I totally get it.

barbiechaser

Feb 27, 2020
I do not see any previous versions listed. As a note to swim, admins, etc... I think I can speak for a majority of us F95ers when I say, it is quite the annoyance when game updates are uploaded as single chapters/versions that do not include the previous versions of the game. I understand that this can be an issue with the overall file size. However, why not include a separate version of each game in an all in one compressed file, or provide an option to download the entire game up to the most up to date point? This is very annoying!

Jul 4, 2018
I do not see any previous versions listed. As a note to swim, admins, etc... I think I can speak for a majority of us F95ers when I say, it is quite the annoyance when game updates are uploaded as single chapters/versions that do not include the previous versions of the game. I understand that this can be an issue with the overall file size. However, why not include a separate version of each game in an all in one compressed file, or provide an option to download the entire game up to the most up to date point? This is very annoying!
The download includes everything up to and including episode 5. The only other thing you need to download is the i-patch

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Do we know why Luisa decided to destroy her marriage? I kinda don't remember if any reason was given or not.

Reactions: theshaft1

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Still blue balling.
I hope that you have realised that there will be probably not much sex content in this VN, the first hint about that was given right in the beginning when the MC catch his wife, we didn't see a thing, we just could guess something in the corner of the eye during one second and it went blurry. When i saw this i was sure that this VN will not be about sex but about romance, or sex will come very late and maybe just suggested.
So if you hope to get some hot stuff you may be disapointed, it's not a problem if the story is good.
Y'know sex is really overrated, all those sticky fluids who mix up, that bit of flesh you desperately try to fit in a hole, if you really think about this it's quite ridiculous.
And worse, i'm an old guy and if i think back to all the time and money i spend in my life just for this, i'm starting to think that i better had spent it for something more usefull!!:ROFLMAO:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why do I still get game crashes for missing songs? It has been several releases now with no resolution. Kvitravn Dev has no-one brought this to your attention yet??? Seriously, I shouldn't have to unpack your game and make fake music files just to play an update time after time... Do you not have playtesters?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Ep5.rpy", line 1081, in script
scene Ep5Night29 with dissolve
File "game/Ep5.rpy", line 1081, in script
scene Ep5Night29 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/What a beautiful Sunset! - Angelwing.wav'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the other game crasher...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Ep4.rpy", line 1341, in script
A "Well there are some trails that used to recommend to my clients but-"
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/Angel No Vocal - Lost European.mp3'.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game update was the reckoning, the cliffhanger with her showing up to spoil everyone”s day
begging for the explanation.
Do we know why Luisa decided to destroy her marriage? I kinda don't remember if any reason was given or not.
Did you play this latest update?
Did she explain, beg her own flesh and blood for forgiveness and
grovelled at their feet to be taken back?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
so king is father way and prince is lover way? or..
Not really, king is a more dominant or mature approach and prince is more in the direction of romance, maybe also can see as an approach to be equals.

On the matter of the latest update, I don't think that's all we've seen of Luisa, because she was basically bullied away by Xio. Yeah, she left her ring, but there only small talk between her and the MC. He thinks, he got a closure, but she didn't explain why she basically threw 20y of marriage into the bin. But I understood why Xio did what she did. ATM she hates her mother to the guts for a) destroying Xios whole world and b) for deciding a quick fuck was more important than the graduation of her daughter. But we will see what the dev has in store for us in regards of the story and a potential return of Luisa.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
While I was planning to take it on myself, there are people more skilled than me in that department who've come through out of their generosity, time and time again.
So I'd rather depend on them for that, than release a botched version of a game.
i can understand that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Am I the only one who liked Princess's original hair? The shorter hair isn't bad at all, I guess I'm just a sucker for longer hair :) Loving the game, glad to see others have answered the King/Prince thing. I've been generally going Prince with a dash of King now and then. I'm hoping that if they ever DO matter, Prince is the more romantic of the two paths.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes