4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Man, I really lover the interactions between the characters in this & I'm always blown away by how beautiful both Xiomara & Ava are every time I play. Also I really like Xiomara's new hair, I'm not usually into shorter hair on women but it works really well with her, especially with the little bit of green on the edges.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't know what to tell you. I tried downloading the mediafire version in both Chrome and Firefox and also the gofile version and got a virus warning.

View attachment 1869167
Mine happened in Opera.

What about this patch? It is the one I downloaded from MediaFire, and I did not get any flags.
When I download it from there it still gives me the warning. Which is weird, I've played tons of Ren'Py games along with games from these forums and never had issues. And I guess uploaders usually take an effort to check the files.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Mine happened in Opera.

When I download it from there it still gives me the warning. Which is weird, I've played tons of Ren'Py games along with games from these forums and never had issues. And I guess uploaders usually take an effort to check the files.
Quite sure you get warning because of the site itself and not necessary the file. My viri goes ballistic from some of these sites as well even the file itself is clean.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Quite sure you get warning because of the site itself and not necessary the file. My viri goes ballistic from some of these sites as well even the file itself is clean.
Nope, it is the file. I tried other options people gave around here. And I never had issues with Mediafire.

edit: updated windows defender list and issue was gone. The issue was antivirus, not the browser.

For those who still have issues, just check windows updates, it will automaticly update Windows Defender. You don't need to install the Windows Update, just search for it in order for Windows Defender to update.

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I've just started playing this so hopefully it gets better but to me it seems like the MC speaks like Yoda half the time and with the amount of Spanish (is it?), I'm usually left guessing as to what they are saying through context. Also the 'King' and 'Prince' options? Like I'm just supposed to know what that means?

This is probably a good game but I have no idea what's going on and I'm not going to learn another language to do so. As someone from a country that has zero exposure to Hispanic culture outside of American movies and TV. This seems like a really good way to limit your potential player base, which is fine if that's your chosen audience I suppose.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah, I do not know what would be throwing an error. Its weird that none of the viruses checkers that I have tried said anything. Typically, VirusTotal at least shows something, but this time, nothing.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. Despite how annoying I find the whole King vs Prince thing, and yes I have read all the relevant comment here, I'm otherwise really loving this VN. So high quality in virtually every aspect. It's very impressive. Since there is no harem in the tags, I'd personally prefer a more nuanced set of choices between my sister and daughter. I realize that sis and I have a huge amount of history, but there's no way I'll pursue her if it endangers me and my daughter. At this point the effect of my choices are pretty unclear.

Looking forward to the next update and where you take the story. Thanks for your hard work!

Feb 18, 2018
I am in love with both of your main LIs. You have got a real talent for VN making. Beautiful models and a sweet story. I was anxiously waiting for this update and it was a good one. It's so hot watching Ava who is older than MC act like a shy teenager with him. In my opinion, the 'prince' choice always results in hotter scenes while choosing 'king' makes MC more reserved and not fun. I have played every incest game on this site (with a few exceptions obviously) and I can confidently say that yours is one of 4 games that I wait for. I hope to see this game reach its conclusion and I want to see what you come up with after this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
God wish you could actually choose if were interested in certain characters or not. Like Im totally not interested in my hija like at all but my hermana on the other hand ummm mama. And wtf does "King" and "Prince" supposed to mean?
King and prince choices seems to have a small variation in the tone of MC's responses. King is dad like (firm), and prince is like emotion (soft). Like others have said try each path to see what response you prefer.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
View attachment 1868202

Overview:
A trip not taken, a lie befallen - as Alvaro (name changeable) and his ward are both traumatized by a sudden change in their lives.
With not many whom he knows, he goes back to the only one who knows him inside out as they rediscover and re-evaluate the nature of their relationships and make new memories.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: Kvitravn Tales - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5 - 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Mac: PIXELDRAIN -
- - MEGA
Others:
COMPRESSED*- ANDROID

Patches: *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1639677 View attachment 1639679 View attachment 1639680 View attachment 1639681 View attachment 1639682 View attachment 1700288 View attachment 1700290 View attachment 1700293 View attachment 1700299 View attachment 1700286 View attachment 1868195 View attachment 1868197 View attachment 1868198
- if it is possible:
can the i-patch - when time is avaiable, of course - be updadet, please?

thanks in advance & best regards

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Since there is no harem in the tags, I'd personally prefer a more nuanced set of choices between my sister and daughter. I realize that sis and I have a huge amount of history, but there's no way I'll pursue her if it endangers me and my daughter. At this point the effect of my choices are pretty unclear.

Looking forward to the next update and where you take the story. Thanks for your hard work!
Harem (lite) is planned in the future tags, so I would assume the sister and daughter are in there. Note sure what the lite would mean, but the only other females so far are the psychologist and the daughter's friend.
For the choices, so far very little choices have mattered (besides maybe the clothing one). Most just impact the immediate dialogue.

Anyway, I also really enjoy this game. It is good, romantic, slow-burn incest game.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Harem (lite) is planned in the future tags, so I would assume the sister and daughter are in there. Note sure what the lite would mean, but the only other females so far are the psychologist and the daughter's friend.
For the choices, so far very little choices have mattered (besides maybe the clothing one). Most just impact the immediate dialogue.

Anyway, I also really enjoy this game. It is good, romantic, slow-burn incest game.
Missed the planned tags. My bad. Thanks!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've just started playing this so hopefully it gets better but to me it seems like the MC speaks like Yoda half the time and with the amount of Spanish (is it?), I'm usually left guessing as to what they are saying through context. Also the 'King' and 'Prince' options? Like I'm just supposed to know what that means?

This is probably a good game but I have no idea what's going on and I'm not going to learn another language to do so. As someone from a country that has zero exposure to Hispanic culture outside of American movies and TV. This seems like a really good way to limit your potential player base, which is fine if that's your chosen audience I suppose.
I like the mix of the two languages, it looks like Grim Fandango a game i just replay right now!! Master Yoda approves !

Reactions: jhonnyjensen

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I like the mix of the two languages, it looks like Grim Fandango a game i just replay right now!! Master Yoda approves !
It's fine if you can understand it. I can't so it's just empty text that I have to click through, which means I miss out on half context for the conversation, which means I don't actually know whats going on in the game outside of the oddly structured English, the images and a lot of guess work.

The whole thing is just confusing.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Realmente ame esta historia Kvitravn Dev

Sorry had to use google translation there ;)
First time I have read your story today and I loved it.
Really great relationship build up, Heartfelt story which started out a little rusty on the english and had some (spanish/hispanic phrases?), it's not rushed just to appease people with lewd content, which is a pleasant and refreshing change of pace in this kind of game.
Can't wait until the story unfolds even more. Great work and you earned yourself a new fan :love:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's fine if you can understand it. I can't so it's just empty text that I have to click through, which means I miss out on half context for the conversation, which means I don't actually know whats going on in the game outside of the oddly structured English, the images and a lot of guess work.

The whole thing is just confusing.
Well i had to restart the game right away because of the little incident the MC got when he went back home, i had to rename him Cornudo !!

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Nope, it is the file. I tried other options people gave around here. And I never had issues with Mediafire.

edit: updated windows defender list and issue was gone. The issue was antivirus, not the browser.

For those who still have issues, just check windows updates, it will automaticly update Windows Defender. You don't need to install the Windows Update, just search for it in order for Windows Defender to update.
holy shit. i was having this same issue. this fixed it. thanks very much.

i found it real odd that it was flagging and blocking a bunch of zipped basic ass .rpy files. not anymore. =)

Reactions: 1tomadeira
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes