4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
A few days ago I opened my Renpy folder and found out that I have played hundreds upon hundreds of adult games. I am tired of adult games that have the same cliched tropes. I think from now on this will be the only game that I will play and wait for. I have said this before but this is my absolute favourite adult game here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
A few days ago I opened my Renpy folder and found out that I have played hundreds upon hundreds of adult games. I am tired of adult games that have the same cliched tropes. I think from now on this will be the only game that I will play and wait for. I have said this before but this is my absolute favourite adult game here.
I have the same setup, and Just DL'ed this and even tho a few errors on grammer (can't catch them all) but dam, this is one of may newly found favs and will be watching for this, it hits on so many levels.

• Red Heart
Jan 11, 2017
God wish you could actually choose if were interested in certain characters or not. Like Im totally not interested in my hija like at all but my hermana on the other hand ummm mama. And wtf does "King" and "Prince" supposed to mean?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I hope that someone makes a mod to change the character's name, as for some people those names can hit a little too close to home.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
jdjid.jpg

Starting a new game ... What us your name?

Is there a name change available now? Having played since the first release.
There is, yes.
Great news
I hope that someone makes a mod to change the character's name, as for some people those names can hit a little too close to home.
How rename MC name? Easy. Open and edit script.rpy with notepad or notepad ++
Search this line:
define A = Character("Alvaro",who_color="#F9975D")
Change "Alvaro" for the name you prefer.
In my case:
define A = Character("Lolo",who_color="#F9975D")
S dlfpe.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Oni-Zero

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Damn, this is beyond confusing...

And which version can be found under the current download links?
With or without a bug fix?
And WHICH Ep4.rpy is the right one now?
The one from the Ahem-Ahem patch doesn't take into account the changes from the bugfix...

Do we now have to put together the right one from the bug fix and patch by ourselfes, or will the patch be adapted to the fix?

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

The one from the Ahem-Ahem patch doesn't take into account the changes from the bugfix...

Do we now have to put together the right one from the bug fix and patch by ourselfes, or will the patch be adapted to the fix?
1st, the Bug Fix
2nd, the Ahem Ahem patch (only if you want to)

The bug is for the ones who have developer mode on, if you don't have it on, then you can just use the patch.

But yes, this is my beginner knowledge of Ren'py that's causing this inconvenience, I too am learning as I go, hopefully the next update I'll post their will be minimal to no bugs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is hope alvaro learns how to deal with the combustion tumultuous heart thump of xiao and his youth crush.

May 9, 2022
I like this game because its different. Sure, it's got the usual feelings for family. But it's different, unique. It's about a man who sacrificed everything for his wife, only to have his world blown up by her betrayal. His daughter, his princess, he's been there for her through everything. He's helped guide her into the young woman she is today, his feelings for her, might have branched off from his love for his sister.
But this is about love, forbidden love, heartbreak, pain, awkwardness and hope. It's about moving on from a painful chapter that encompassed most of your adult life. And how he chooses to move forward.

I hope they explore the feelings with his wife. The raw emotion, the honesty, the pain. I want it all.

Good luck and Godspeed developer

Barley

Oct 19, 2020
Nice game Kvitravn. Really hoping you get more patrons to support your work. Just suscribed. It's note much, but I'm trying to support every dev I like, and there are many. Keep it up!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can start the compression early for the right version from Original Post.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes